Live BLT trip report starting 10/14/12

At least their future looked bright.

IMG_0050.jpg

The kids played the skeleton game at the end of SE. Everyone was getting hungry so we decided to go try the F&W festival. First stop was the Coke cool stop to try some sodas from around the world. DF as he tries the Beverly on my request. He was not to happy with me after.:lmao:

IMG_0055.jpg

The kids took a mission in the UK.

IMG_0056.jpg

We stopped at the Canadian outpost for some of the cheese soup and steak and mushrooms. They both were soooo good!!! We made it to the UK so we could eat and the kids could help Perry.

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

Javier Colon was the concert tonight. He was the winner from the Voice. FDW had tweaked her back so we kind of took it easy and came back to the room for fireworks.

IMG_0065.jpg

WOW!! Those fireworks are amazing from the room!! :)

Thanks for the pictures. We arrive this coming weekend. Can't wait!!
Enjoy your trip!!

Kelly

We had a wonderful Day!!! I love early mornings at BLT!!:thumbsup2
IMG_0079.jpg

The crew ready to go DHS.

IMG_0080.jpg

DW went to get fast passes for TSM. She does not do ToT our first ride.
IMG_0082.jpg

Yewwwwwww
IMG_0081.jpg

Lots of great pics.

Thanks for taking the time to share them with us.

Thanks for following arthur06. I enjoy posting the pictures. There would be a lot more pictures and post but the wireless internet in our part of BLT is horrible. I have already lost two post that took forever to upload.

Wow - great pics !
The Lake View room at BLT looks very much like the view we had also.
The Fireworks show from your room was great ! We also enjoy the lights in the sidewalks at Epcot when you are leaving at nite. Hope you are having great weather. Enjoy - waiting for more !

We got to DHS right at 9:00, just missing rope drop.:rolleyes2 DW went to get FP for TSM. She doesn't do TOT. We went to TOT and rode it with no wait. Then we hit RRC. Next up was Star Tours and Muppet 3-D. We all toured the backlot and headed to Animation Studios. We drew Minnie in the class. We had just enough time to make it to Indiana Jones. We got lucky and got picked to sit in the VIP seats right up front. DF got picked to be in the show. He was hilarious. We were laughing so hard. We had lunch reservations at Sci-Fi. We had the angus burgers and milk shakes. Delicious! We headed out of the park and back to the hotel for a swim in the Contemporary pool. After showering and resting we went to MK for a couple of hours. We rode Space Mountain and Haunted Mansion and ate at Pinnochio's Village House. Flatbread was really good. We had a really great day! Tomorrow we are going to AK and a water park.

Pool time.

IMG_0105.jpg

MK

IMG_0106.jpg

Space Mountain. DS favorite. Check him out sticking tongue out, trying to be funny.

IMG_0107.jpg

Wow - great pics !
The Lake View room at BLT looks very much like the view we had also.
The Fireworks show from your room was great ! We also enjoy the lights in the sidewalks at Epcot when you are leaving at nite. Hope you are having great weather. Enjoy - waiting for more !

Everything has been wonderful!!! Except the wireless internet. Thanks dvc at last!

It is a beautiful morning. I love eating breakfast on the balcony in the morning.:thumbsup2 It is still quiet out with the birds flying and the boats starting to move about. The sun just came up and all is good.:cool2: Getting ready to go to AK and TL. We are bringing are swim stuff and heading over to TL after AK.:hyper:

Damn I so wanna be there right now. Your report is killing me,but in a good way :rotfl2: hope the next few days pictures are just as good as the first looks like you're having fun. Be back tomorrow. popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter