LIVE and pre-trip report: 5 Years Married! OKW/BWI/PBH

My god I remember you planning your wedding. Time goes so quickly. Well it looks like a fantastic well organised trip. I have not been since fp+ was introduced they were trailing it. Is every ride fp+? I am getting a bit worried that we will need to plan our days around this. I know its not compulsory. Its great that you dont have to run to grab fp now though. Look forward to ur TR. Im following. Alysonxxx

Hi Alyson! The time has gone incredibly quickly.

I think most attractions (rides, shows, parades, character meets) are FP+ now. We are still going to do rope drop and have the FP+ booked for early afternoons. It does feel like we've planned in more depth than before but hopefully it won't feel over planned by the time we get there :)

Everything is coming together really well. What is Villains Unleashed?

Fingers crossed - we are lucky that our plans haven't really been affected by changes to EMH.

Villains Unleashed is a hard ticket event being held at DHS on August 23rd. Very excited to meet some villains!

Fingers crossed - we are lucky that our plans haven't really been affected by changes to EMH.

Villains Unleashed is a hard ticket event being held at DHS on August 23rd. Very excited to meet some villains!

I'll look forward to reading about it.

Well, school is almost out. Just tomorrow to go!

I now have a holiday 'To do' list that I start to take care of on Tuesday:

Book Magical Express
Order Memory Maker
Order Photo Connect (Universal)
Order Ursula costume and jewellery for shipping to OKW
Garden Grocer order
Amazon.com order
BabyCakes NYC order for our anniversary

Well, I'm slowly but surely getting things ticked off the 'To Do' list, lol! Ursula costume is ordered, Memory Maker and Photo Connect are sorted, and Magical Express is booked. Today I need to call BabyCakes and see what we can order for our anniversary :D and meet with my family to do our Garden Grocer order.

Well, a few more things have been ticked off the list over the last couple of days!

Today I printed out all the paperwork that we will need and put it in my holiday folder. The only problem was that my PhotoConnect email (for Universal) says that it has a bar code on it - and it doesn't! I've emailed customer services to see why it won't display correctly on my email.

Since I am on the PC for once rather than my phone I thought I'd upload some photos!

First, this is the costume that I have ordered for Villains Unleashed:

Then here are a couple of photos from London Film and Comic Con:

And finally the breakfast I made for the first day of the school holidays, as we now get Udi's gluten free pancake mix in the UK :cool1: :

Thanks Clare :D Hopefully I can spend some time getting the wig to stand up in the next week :)

Good luck with the wig!

When I tell people about my Rapunzel costume, I'm invariably asked about a wig... but there's no way I'll cope with that in Florida, so I'm having my hair chopped before I go, so I'm going "Rapunzel-at-the-end-of-Tangled" look! ;)

Good luck with the wig! When I tell people about my Rapunzel costume, I'm invariably asked about a wig... but there's no way I'll cope with that in Florida, so I'm having my hair chopped before I go, so I'm going "Rapunzel-at-the-end-of-Tangled" look! ;)

Good plan!

Well, I've ticked another few things off the list today:

- currency order made, collection tomorrow
- FairFX card topped up
- budget for tips finalised
- budget for food at Universal finalised
- Shellac mani-pedi booked for tomorrow
- hair appointment booked for Wednesday

Still remaining on the list, aside from packing, is to call Portofino Bay to link our reservations together, and to order a couple of bits from Amazon for delivery to the resort (Frogg's Toggs, mini mister fans, waterproof swim bags for pool hopping at Universal!).

I also need to go into work again tomorrow and be strict with myself about getting things finished so I don't still have work to do on Monday!

I ended up being pretty productive at work, although I still have a few bits to do on Monday.

Carl picked up our dollars, and I now have scrummy Shellac nails, which should last for two to three weeks :).

I also started gathering bits together ready for packing this weekend - exciting!

We got almost everything ticked off our 'To do' list yesterday and pretty much everything is packed and ready to go :)

We still need to check where we put our ponchos and water shoes but aside from that we have two holdalls at 13.5 kg each, and hand luggage cases at about 8kg each (mainly because we packed some miniature toiletries and changes of clothes in case of baggage problems at Gatwick!).

The best part about our return flights getting switched to a Delta code share is that our return luggage allowance went up to 32kg. We also opted to upgrade to Economy Comfort as the Delta site gave us that option; hopefully it might mean we get a bit more sleep!

Each morning I have been doing my exercises to a different Disney/Pixar movie. This month I have re watched Aladdin, Hercules, Tangled, Princess and the Frog, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Cinderella, Little Mermaid and Finding Nemo.

Tonight we are watching The Emperor's New a Groove for the first ever time! Previously I've always been put off by the title but we are really enjoying it - it's very funny!

Tonight we are watching The Emperor's New a Groove for the first ever time! Previously I've always been put off by the title but we are really enjoying it - it's very funny!

The Emperor's New Groove is not just my favourite Disney film, but my favourite film of all time. It's hilarious! If Yzma and Kronk are at Villains Unleashed, they are my top priority!

The Emperor's New Groove is not just my favourite Disney film, but my favourite film of all time. It's hilarious! If Yzma and Kronk are at Villains Unleashed, they are my top priority!

Wow, really?! Can't believe we waited so long to watch it :)

Today should be such a happy day as we leave for the airport tomorrow but it is tinged with absolute sadness.

"Genie, you're free!"

RIP Robin Williams xXx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter