List of UK DVC DISers!

Update for us: We just bought another 50 points, but this time at BLT! So we are now AKV and BLT owners! :goodvibes I swear, one trip, we will go on holiday WITHOUT ending up at SSR and buying more points! :lmao:

Update for us: We just bought another 50 points, but this time at BLT! So we are now AKV and BLT owners! I swear, one trip, we will go on holiday WITHOUT ending up at SSR and buying more points!
LOL!

List updated :)

Hi,

Please add us to the list

Just back off an 11 night med cruise and proud new members of the DVC!!

Ian (Dibbledebobbityboo) - BLT 2010

Clare

DS1 (Ben)
DS2 (Matty)

Thanks

When we bought our first points last year we are still beginners, we agreed that we would always miss the third year out to keep costs under control, we lilun is a half next year, which seemed a good year passes, it does not seem a good idea now, however - LOL We plan three weeks in 05 though so that keeps me moving!

Count us in. We own at OKW. We became owners on our first ever WDW trip in October 2007.

Hi all,
Just dropping in to say we are new DVC owners, we just got back from WDW yesterday having bought points for BLT while we were there, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say how many points on this board so I haven't just in case! I'm very excited about it and we have been thinking about it for the last year, and this year it seemed right, so we did it!
Just beginning to read all the helpful threads on here for UK DVC owners.
Thanks for all the info!

Jane

Hi all,
Just dropping in to say we are new DVC owners, we just got back from WDW yesterday having bought points for BLT while we were there ...
Jane

I've added you to the list, Jane :) :cool1:

Sorry to have taken a while to get around to doing it - hopefully, better late than never ;)

Please count us in!
Karen and Mark, bought in to DVC at Bay Lake Towers, August 2010!
Looking forward to our first full DVC vacation in 2012!!

We reckoned we should get the points up front to give us plenty of options and flexibility with accommodations and times. We can't wait till July 2011 when we do a week at akv savannah view and a week at BLT. It's been worth it already just for the daily daydream factor!

Please add us to the list .... Colin Judith Andrew and Claire.

I'm a little late to the party, as it's a few months since I bought - I own at BLT. I still can't quite believe I've done it as altough I've been planning to buy in since I was at university, I wasn't actually planning on doing it this last trip! I feel so lucky though as from the moment it was announced it was my dream resort and I'm so excited to be going "home" for the first time this March :cool1:

I'm a little late to the party, as it's a few months since I bought - I own at BLT. I still can't quite believe I've done it as altough I've been planning to buy in since I was at university, I wasn't actually planning on doing it this last trip! I feel so lucky though as from the moment it was announced it was my dream resort and I'm so excited to be going "home" for the first time this March :cool1:

Sounds like us! We weren't planning on buying last time round - but how can you resist owning a bit of 'The Mouse"?
It's certainly helped the 'end of holiday blues' knowing that we would be coming back for the next xx years!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!