List of UK DVC DISers!

Hi

We joined DVC in summer 2006 - members then at Boardwalk & Sartoga Springs and joined Animal Kingdom Villas in 2007.

Emjoy the magic

Hi...please can you add us to the list....

Melanie and Aaron - SSR July 2007

1st trip home planned for December 2008!!

I didn't realise this bit exists, we're just waiting for fed ex to collect our documents and then we're ready to go. Signed up finally this year, Saratoga Springs here we come. Please add us to your list.

Alison, Stephen and Lucy

Sorry to have taken so long to add you, bibbidi - but you're on the list now :thumbsup2

Hi,
This is my first post and we bought 160 points at AKV in July. I'm so excited and can't wait to go :yay: Learning so much from these boards, so a big thanks to all.
Anyway, please can you add us to the list.
Julie, Paul, Danielle, Logan & Chiara.
Thanks

Hi Julie :wave: and welcome to the DIS UK boards!

I've added you to the list of UK DVCers.

Hiya,

I've put in a few posts and totally forgot to post here.

Anyway, please add me to the list as a member at SSR since 2006 (and I love it, no regrets at all :) )

I've put in a few posts and totally forgot to post here.
There's absolutely no obligation to be put on the list :)! It's just something that we started and it's carried on and got bigger and bigger ...

I'm off to add you now :thumbsup2

Hi Hilary,
Can you please add us on the list,, as of today we are the proud owners of 205 points for AKV.
Lesley and Dave..
Can't wait till next year to start using them..

Hi everyone
I bought 160 points at AKV in August. Got a great deal as my daughter was a cast member at the time and got a hefty discount. What with that and the favourable £/$ rate at the moment, I couldn't turn it down!!!!! Am so excited but won't be going home until September next year.
Can anybody tell me when I will recieve my pin number in the post which will enable me to log onto the members website? I realise the post between US and UK is slow but I thought it would be here by now.
I know it will be fun talking to you all and would you please add me to your list of members

Hi tinkerbell :wave:

I'm adding you to the list :)

Sorry, I don't know about the PIN number time scale, but hope you get it soon!

Hi Hilary

Could you add me and Shaun (Bonzo) to the list please - VWL since September 2007.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter