List of Disney Stores Closing

As of a week ago the one in Wisconsin Dells, WI was still open & I did not see any signage for closure at that time.

I used to have this store in my home town...not sure why they came here but then they moved it to the beach (Myrtle) and it closed there. Should've left it in Florence it was ALWAYS packed...my grandma loved that store :(

So bummed about the closing in Birmingham. I really hope we don't lose the one in Franklin, TN at the Cool Springs Mall!

WOW, that's a pretty extensive list of stores closing. Hopefully Disney will reopen many of these locations once the travel business gets back on track. :banana::cool1::banana:

There will be some new stores opening later this year. Some will be in malls that had Disneystores before, others will be remodels of existing stores. The Times Square Disneystore will open in November 2010 (I think.)

NON-Official List
AL
Madison Square Mall location
Tanger Outlets Foley location

AR
Northwest Arkansas Mall

CA
Moreno Valley Mall at Towngate
Capitola Mall
Westfield Palm Desert Town Center
Weberstown Mall
Stonestown Galleria

CO
Westminster Mall
Town Center at Aurora

CT
The Pavilions at Buckland
Westfield Meriden
Simon Crystal Mall

FL
Tyrone Square
Regency Square Mall
Sarasota Square
Coconut Point Town Center
Prime Outlets at Ellenton

GA
Gwinnett Place

IA
Northpark Mall

ID
Boise Town Square

IL
Stratford Square Mall
Golf Mill Shopping Center
Yorktown Center
Cherryvale Mall
Northwoods Mall
Westfield Hawthorne

IN
Castleton Square
University Park Mall
Circle Centre Mall
Greenwood Park Mall
Tippecanoe Mall

KS
Towne East Square

KY
Florence Mall

LA
The Esplanade

MD
St. Charles Towne Center
Lakeforest Mall
Valley Mall

MI
Twelve Oaks Mall
Genesee Valley Center
Somerset Collection
Fashion Square Mall

MO
Chesterfield Towne Center
Crestwood Plaza
St. Louis Galleria
Westfield Mid Rivers
Independence Center
St. Louis Mills
Zona Rosa

NC
Hanes Mall
Four Seasons Town Center
Valley Hills Mall

NE
Oak View Mall

NH
Pheasant Lane Mall
Mall of New Hampshire

NJ
Quaker Bridge Mall
Newport Centre
Ocean County Mall
Jackson Premium Outlets

NY
Walden Galleria
Galleria at Crystal Run
Sunrise Mall
Poughkeepsie Galleria
Jefferson Valley Mall
Sangertown Square
South Shore Mall
Greece Ridge Center
Tanger Outlet at Deer Park

OH
Tri-County Mall
Great Northern Mall
Great Lakes Mall
Parmatown Mall
Summit Mall
Southern Park Mall

PA
South Hills Village
Park City Center
Montgomery Mall
The Mall at Steamtown
Westmoreland Mall
Harrisburg Mall
Ross Park Mall
Capital City Mall
Century III Mall
Logan Valley Mall
Berkshire Mall
Exton Square Mall
The Mall at Robinson
The Outlets at Hershey
Rockvale Square Outlets
Philadelphia Premium Outlets

SC
Broadway at the Beach

TN
Cool Springs Galleria

TX
West Oaks Mall
Valley View Center
Lakeline Mall
Vista Ridge Mall
Pearlland Town Center

VA
Virginia Center Commons
Chesapeake Square
Spotsylvania Towne Centre
Prime Outlets at Williamsburg

WA
Westfield Vancouver

WI
Tanger Outlets Wisconsin Dells

WV
Huntington Mall

Noooooooo!!! I live in Boise, and this is our only Disney Store!! It's been closed for some time now, though... Oh well... Does anyone know why Disney is closing all these stores??:sad1:

The one at Lakeline Mall in Austin, TX is still going strong. I love that place but I wish they had more adult t-shirts and different variety of characters on them

Noooooooo!!! I live in Boise, and this is our only Disney Store!! It's been closed for some time now, though... Oh well... Does anyone know why Disney is closing all these stores??:sad1:

Don't worry, this list is almost 2 years old. Many of the stores that are listed around where I live who were 'supposed' to close didn't. I hope that makes you feel a little better. :flower3:

That's right - this thread is from 2008, when Disney reaquired the stores and closed some in the process. Two of the stores I used to work at were closed.

I thought the one at Phila. premium outlets, which never opened in 2008, was back on to open this year.....

That's right - this thread is from 2008, when Disney reaquired the stores and closed some in the process. Two of the stores I used to work at were closed.

I thought the one at Phila. premium outlets, which never opened in 2008, was back on to open this year.....

A fellow CM from my store was shopping at the Phila Premium Outlets last week and got the coupon book they have at customer service. TDS was listed in the book (not sure if it was a coupon or just a map of the outlets). We'll see! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter