List of Disney Stores Closing

Harrisburg Mall
Park City
Capital City

Are all closing.

According to the CM @ one of the ones closing she said that they sent all there Disney Dollars to the Outlets at Hershey and for right now the outlet Disney Stores are staying open for how long she was not sure.

Sorry if posted already.

They should have kept the Disney quality in these stores. Ever since the update - the new stores - it looks like a cheap garage sale. :worried:

goodness soon as they open a store here in Philly it is closing down. it is a shame. oh well and i haven't even been to the Philadelphia premium outlets yet :(

I didn't think that one has even opened yet either. Last time I was at that outlet mall, the only evidence of a Disney store going in was the sign. The store was empty. :(

Guess it's just not happening.

Add another to the list:

Arrowhead Mall, Glendale, AZ

It's already closed, I was told it closed around mid-March!!

Harrisburg Mall
Park City
Capital City

Are all closing.

According to the CM @ one of the ones closing she said that they sent all there Disney Dollars to the Outlets at Hershey and for right now the outlet Disney Stores are staying open for how long she was not sure.

Sorry if posted already.

Aww I used to work at the store in the Capital City Mall! So sad, I loved that store and all of my co-workers were just the best! So many great memories. I feel like a little part of me just died :( RIP - store 603

The only Disney Store left in Nebraska recently closed. I was there on June 10th and was shocked to see they were closing, considering this store was in the biggest city in Nebraska (Omaha). I think the Disney Store locations is out of date cause the employees there said the next closest was in Kansas city, but there's not one listed anymore? And the shipping is atrocious on disneyshopping.com.....plus, they don't carry everything.

Is there a Disney OUTLET store in Branson?

Noooooo!!! :scared1:
That leaves me with the Saugus store! I was in that area a while back, and the road sucks! Depending on how you get there, it's a real pain! And if it's easy to get there, it's a real pain to get out of the mall! Needless to say, I have not been in that store.

They closed the Burlington Mall store right after christmas.:wave2:

Belle's Favorite Book,

There is one store left in the Kansas City area, it's located at the Oak Park Mall in Overland Park, KS.

The other two stores in the Kansas City Metro area (and on the Missouri side of the state line) have closed. :mad:

Add another to the list:

Arrowhead Mall, Glendale, AZ

It's already closed, I was told it closed around mid-March!!

I was told by the Scottsdale Fashion Square store that Arrowhead is just closed for remodeling and that it will reopen.

I can tell you that here in Pa..Capital City Mall ,Harrsiburg East Mall, and Park City Center have all closed.I hope that the Hershey outlet store doesn't close, they just opened that place and it is the only disney store left around here.

The Indianapolis area still has their stores in Castleton and Greenwood...I was just at the Greenwood location Sunday...they were having a $2.99 t-shirt sale!! Lots of kids shirts left, just a few adult sizes.

Has anyone heard anything about any more stores closing or reopening of any?

I haven't heard about any more stores closing and I haven't heard about any more opening up. I would highly doubt that any new stores would be opening any time soon.

Have you heard that Disney is willing to give us up to one year to get into a another Disney store to bridge our service years? I guess there was paperwork sent to our store that closed, but I never saw it.

Have you heard that Disney is willing to give us up to one year to get into a another Disney store to bridge our service years? I guess there was paperwork sent to our store that closed, but I never saw it.

Sorry, I haven't heard about that at all. Can you contact your old district manager to see if he/she could help you? That would be my best advice.

The only Disney Store left in Nebraska recently closed. I was there on June 10th and was shocked to see they were closing, considering this store was in the biggest city in Nebraska (Omaha). I think the Disney Store locations is out of date cause the employees there said the next closest was in Kansas city, but there's not one listed anymore? And the shipping is atrocious on disneyshopping.com.....plus, they don't carry everything.

Is there a Disney OUTLET store in Branson?

If you are talking about Branson, Mo yes the outlet stayed open. It is the only store left in Missouri.

The stores in Manchester CT and Holyoke MA also closed (along with others in southern CT), the only one left in CT is in West Hartford.

As for Disneyshopping.com, sign up for their email specials, they usually have lots of sales and often reduced shipping over a certain dollar amount.

Also, if you have the Disney Visa, you get free shipping on over $75. My friend and I often combine our orders to save on the shipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter