List november adr's here

I better start playing some more bc I don't even know what my browser is:rotfl2: I keep going back & forth if I should get CRT but we did got there b4 and I think that it would be nice if DS had a "boy" restaurant...just got off the phone with T-Rex and booked for Nov 12-- she told me they book 6 months out-- could have gotten that out of the way 3 months ago:lmao:...off to play of Disney booking- don't forget to delete your cookies b4 6am

we have two separate reservations, one using AP rate for 2 nights at POR, and then using DVC points for the rest of the time. So I have the privilege of getting up at 2:45 AM twice to make my ressies. :scared1:

The first round I want to get:
'Ohana 11/21 (D)
le Cellier 11/22 (L or D)

Second round I want to get
Narcoossee's 11/23
50s PTC (L) 11/24
Crystal Palace (L or D) 11/25
Cape May Cafe (B AND D- LOL- what can I say- it's a water park day for us and Cape May got the best reviews for a resort character breakkie and we KNEW we wanted dinner there) 11/27
Whispering Canyon Cafe (DS12's birthday dinner!) 11/28

I'm really only 'worried' about le Cellier. That, and it's Thanksgiving week. popcorn::

Made my ADR's this morning for our trip Nov 12-20... Got 6 out of 9 restaurants we wanted. Wasn't able to get Yak and Yeti, San Angel Inn or Teppan Edo, instead I got Boma, LeCellier(go figure), and Coral Reef. Others I got at exact time I wanted were:

Rose and Crown
Sci Fi
Biergarten
Ohana
50's Prime Time
and Chef Mickeys

I'll keep trying for the ones I couldn't get, but at least we have a backup plan. A little dissapointed, as my son loves Teppan Edo, but hopefully it'll work out.

I make mine next Saturday and can do some on-line and then others I will have to do through Group Dining (Thanksgiving dinner for 19!). I can't wait until this is over with, I'm getting nervous about it!

Here is my list:

Whispering Canyon
1900 Park Fare Breakfast
Primetime Dinner
Askerhaus Princess Breakfast
Biergarten
Donald's Safari Breakfast
Garden Grill or Captain's Grill for Thanksgiving lunch
R&C for 19 Thanksgiving night

I also still need to figure out one or two more dinners....

Nov. 1 - 7 Our first visit to Disney
Sun. Raglan Road 7:00PM
mon. 'Ohana 6:35
Tue. LeCellier 4:05
Wed. Sci-Fi 1:05
Thur. Boma 6:55
Fri. Tutto Italiana 6:05

I got all times I wanted. I hope I made good choices:)

I booked yesterday for our trip Nov. 11-17th. I got everything I wanted close to times I wanted.

Wed. 11/11 O'hana 6:40
Thurs. 11/12 Crystal Palace 4:35 before MVMCP
Fri. 11/13 PSB 10:35 (this was the only one slightly later than I wanted, hopefully we won't feel rushed)
Sat. 11/14 1900 Park Fare 4:45
Sun. 11/15 Boma's 6:15
Mon. 11/16 50's PTC 12:30 lunch
Tues. 11/17 Crystal Palace 8:05 before opening and to ride a few rides before our flight home.

Ok, here are my ADR's so far! I'm still trying to obtain two, but I may just have to give up and let it go:

November 9-15:
Mon: Raglan Road (D)
Tue: Coral Reef (L), San Angel Inn (D)
Wed: Liberty Tree (L), Tony's (D)
Thur: Hoop Dee Doo Musical Review
Fri: Sci-Fi Dine In (L), 50s Prime Time (D)
Sat: Rainforest Cafe (L) Planet Hollywood (D)
Sun: Kona Cafe (L)

Edit: It's now been fixed, I got all the ADR's I wanted!!!

after getting up @ 5am- since I needed to wake-up b4 getting on the computer (just to function enough to type) my 10 day window didn't open up:scared1::surfweb: I tried EVERYTHING- I waited till phones opened @ 7a- got everything that we wanted plus!!

I was going back & forth about T-Rex (they book 6 months in advance with them) so I have an extra TS, will pay out of pocket for that & CRT-- so I don't have to use 2 on that lunch

got:
T-Rex, Biergarten, CRT, Cape May Cafe (clambake), Le Cellier, 1900 park Fare, Chef Mickey's, Ohana (dinner), Mama Melrose (fant.pkg), Ohana (breakfast), Crystal Palace.. I think that was it-and my MVMCP tickets, and Pirates League...after 1 hr and 15 minutes on the phone!:banana:

up at o-dark-thirty here too and got everything I wanted. YAY The online worked just fine for me and Safari worked as well though it did go buggy at times and I'm not sure if that was the browser or the system.

We're arriving the 13th
Chef Mickey dinner
Ohana breakfast
Kona cafe dinner

it's a short visit before a cruise so we didn't need many. YAY!!!
Back to bed! :surfweb:

o-dark-thirty here too :rotfl: but I am totally loving that online booking system! I was convinced it wasn't going to work for me, but it worked perfectly!

Someone in another thread said to have a tab open for the login window, and a tab open for each restaurant you want, get logged in and hit refresh on all of them, book each one, and check out after booking your last restaurant. Well that was awesome advice because I was done in 12 minutes and got everything I wanted! :thumbsup2

Nov 13-18

Le Cellier
Chef Mickey's
Ohana (twice because that's what DS12 wants ;))
Kona Cafe (breakfast)

o-dark-thirty here too :rotfl: but I am totally loving that online booking system! I was convinced it wasn't going to work for me, but it worked perfectly!
I agree. I slept so poorly for the few hours of sleep I got worrying about all of it. DH thinks I'm nuts.

Mac users, their site says Safari works...and it does...BUT it gets wonky at times. When I had trouble with it loading, I would go over to FireFox and it would load fine. BUt then on FF, when I tried to book something else an hour later, I got through the whole proces but the conf. page never came up though I did check and it was in my reservation line-up...SO... both have their issues. Just wanted to give a heads up for Mac users.

Someone in another thread said to have a tab open for the login window, and a tab open for each restaurant you want, get logged in and hit refresh on all of them, book each one, and check out after booking your last restaurant.
That's always been my m.o. when I book anything. Makes it easier! Have as much ready to go in advance as possible. When I have to buy sculptures sometimes, I can be waiting for one certain e-mail to come and I know it will sell out in minutes so in those cases I prepare an order e-mail in advance so all I have to do is click "send" and I'm done. It's a dog eat dog world eh? :laughing:

Woohoooooo!!! Happy to finally be able to contribute to the thread!

I made our ADRs for our 11/14-11/20 trip this morning. Booked them online starting at 6am and done by 6:12 (just like a PP!) Got everything I wanted at the exact time!

11/14 -- TRex at 3:30pm

11/15 -- San Angel Inn at 5:30pm

11/16 -- 50s PTC at 1:45pm

11/17 -- CP breakfast at 8:05am

11/18 -- Donald's Safari Bfast 10am, Boma at 7:30pm

11/19 -- 1900 Park Fare at 4:30pm (then off to MVMCP!)

I'm excited! Everything is new to us except TRex and Boma.

Made my ADR's this morning for our trip Nov 12-20... Got 6 out of 9 restaurants we wanted. Wasn't able to get Yak and Yeti, San Angel Inn or Teppan Edo, instead I got Boma, LeCellier(go figure), and Coral Reef. Others I got at exact time I wanted were:

Rose and Crown
Sci Fi
Biergarten
Ohana
50's Prime Time
and Chef Mickeys

I'll keep trying for the ones I couldn't get, but at least we have a backup plan. A little dissapointed, as my son loves Teppan Edo, but hopefully it'll work out.

Finally! Got everything I wanted... So, here's the new ADR's

Rose and Crown
SciFi
Biergarten
Ohana
Yak and Yeti
50's PTC
San Angel Inn
Teppan Edo
Chef Mickeys.

So that's all set, what am I going to do with myself now? LOL!

I can't do mine until the end of August (going 11/29-12/5) but here is what I am hoping to get:

11/30 Sci-Fi Dinner
12/1 Early Dinner @ The Plaza
12/2 Dinner Cape May Cafe
12/3 O'Hana Breakfast, Dinner Whispering Canyon Cafe
12/4 CRT Breakfast (Pay oop), Chef Mickeys Dinner

I'm getting nervous on how to get my 90+ 10 window to open up! I need to start reading up on and playing with online adr's!

We are arriving November 14 and departing November 21. We are a party of five, three adults and two kids.

I made the following reservations online this morning at 6:00 EDT. All were within 20 minutes of what I wanted.

11/14 Garden Grill @ 4:30
11/15 Captain's Galley @ 5:50
11/18 Whispering Canyon Cafe @ 5:10
11/19 Sci-fi Dine-in @ 2:30
11/20 Narcoossee's @ 5:35 (for two adults... a night without the kids!)

I called at 7:00 a.m. for...

11/19 Hoop Dee Doo @ 9:30 (20% with TIW card)

I also tried to get a Fantasmic! package (I hate that line!) on 11/16 at Mama Melrose. I was told MM was sold out. OK. Brown Derby and Hollywood & Vine were still available. I really didn't want to spend the BD money, and DW hates buffets, so I passed.

After DW woke up, she said, "let's just go to the Brown Derby. I've always wanted to eat there, anyway." So I called WDW-DINE back at about 10:00 a.m. Of course, BD is gone. So I ended up with...

11/16 Hollywood & Vine @ 4:15

So, aside from the last one, I got everything I wanted, which is great. I guess the food at HV is nothing special, but not bad. We'll find out.

I made our ADRs this morning.

When I first log on to the ADR system, I linked our resort reservation so I could do the +10 - that worked without a hitch. So I first went to CRT, but it didn't show "0" due, but rather showed $159.00. So I got out and started over. . same problem. I pulled up my resort reservation and found the dining plan not listed. GRRRR. It does show up on my hardcopy they mailed me though.

So I logged back into the online system and booked the following:

Breakfast:
Askerhush
Tusker House
Trails End (twice as we are staying at FW this year)
Ohana
1900 Park Fare

Lunch:
50s Prime Time
Tony's

Dinner:
Bierngarten
1900 Park Fare

Then I waited for the phone line to open up. They verified they showed the dining plan, and I booked these verbally:

CRT (lunch)
Hoop Dee Doo (5:00-category 2)
Mickey's Backyard BBQ
BBB prior to CRT

I got everything I was hoping for - at the time I wanted except CRT. I had hoped for a lunch time closer to 3:00 pm, but I got 2:05 - which I'm happy about. My DDs are going to be tickled.

11/14 arriving late so eating Cape May, staying at the BC Could not get Kouzzina!!

11/15 Le Cellier....really late for us 8:25, but you get what you get

11/16 Biergarten

11/17 Chefs de France

11/18 Yachtsman

11/20 Teppan Edo

We always hit parks at opening, and are back to our resort by dinner time, so this year we made only ADR's we can walk to!!

I am going to keep trying for Kouzzina, Cape May is convenient but not very interesting!!!!

After a few interesting days of online booking not allowing me to open my 10 day window and having to call (and restart over twice after CM was kicked off system and we were disconnected) The ADR's I made were pretty close to what I wanted with the exception of my last ADR. It's a little later then I would like but I will keep trying :)

11/13 Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater (lunch) 11:40
11/13 1900 Park Fare 5:45
11/14 Les Chefs de France 4:50
11/15 Chef Mickey's 5:05
11/16 50's prime Time Cafe 4:25
11/17 Liberty Tree Tavern 4:20
11/18 Crystal Palace 4:30
11/19 Whispering Canyon Cafe 5:05
11/20 LeCellier 5:00
11/21 Tony's Town Square 7:00

Another thing checked off the list :banana::banana:

Woke up at 2:45am pacific time this morning to get ready for our ADR's - it was worth it! We got everything we wanted within 5 minutes of the times we were hoping for! The 10 day window popped up as soon as I entered our reservation number - it was actually a few minutes before 3:01am. The dining plan must not have been attached because I had to pay in full for CRT and Hoop-De-Do, we'll just get a refund when we dine - that's how it works right? Staying November 14-21 at Beach Club Villas - our first trip to Disneyworld and we're celebrating our 9th Anniversary. Our kids 6 and 7 are very excited, so am I!

This is what we got:

14th - no reservations Beaches N Cream after check in
15th Sci Fi Dine 3pm / Hoop-De-Do Cat 1 at 9:30pm
16th Liberty Tree 1pm / Le Cellier 8:05pm
17th Tutto Italia 1pm / Chef Mickeys 8pm
18th CRT 12:55pm / Narcosee 745pm - our Anniversary!
19th Yak N Yet 1pm / 50's Prime Time 8:05pm
20th San Angel Inn 1pm / Rose N Crown 7:55pm

On deluxe dining plan so we're doing room service for breakfast first full day and last day with snacks for breakfast the other mornings. We're going to try to stay on pacific time so we'll be waking up late and staying up late! I've been lurking on the boards for a few months while planning our trip and wanted to thank everyone for all of the great information! Looking forward to ordering an anniversary cake and goodie baskets for my kids!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter