List november adr's here

1971DBDay

We will be in the world the same time frame as you and booked Le Cellier twice, I feel your pain with trying to get the reservations spaced out.. ours are but not as many days as we would have liked!

Hi Everyone,
Have you all been counting down to November? We are soo excited!

I was reading a different thread that said that WDW has changed some of their November hours. I was bummed that they took away one of the AK EMH's we had scheduled to be at for dinner.

However, it seems they have added several more Fantasmic shows during November. They added a show for November 20th and I was able to just call and get the Fantasmic dinner package for 4:00 and cancelled my 5:00 regular ADR. It's worth a try if you're interested!

See some of you in less than a month!

Michelle

We leave next Saturday. Yeah! It's myself, DH, my mom, 3yo DS and 4mo DS. The baby and my mom aren't going to the character breakfasts or Whispering Canyon dinner, but are joining us for everything else.

We got:
11/8 Tusker House (8:30am)
11/8 Cap'n Jacks (6pm)
11/9 Mama Melrose (12:30pm)
11/10 Crystal Palace (8:05am)
11/10 Whispering Canyon (6:30pm)
11/11 Raglan Road (5pm)
11/12 Akershus (11am) - DS is really looking forward to kissing a princess
11/13 Liberty Tree Tavern (11:55am)
11/14 T-Rex (11:30am)

Hey, I have a ressie for CRT breakfast on 11/14 at 8:15am BUT I'm really needing the CRT breakfast on 11/21. I'll be willing to trade if anyone wants to...PLEASE!!! :worship:

PLEASE if anyone is going to cancel Le Cellier lunch or dinner on 11/24 let me know before you cancel. We really want to eat there but planned a last minute trip so cant get it.

We are actually staying Nov 27-Dec 5 but I'll just list our ADRs for Nov.
Nov 28: Cape May breakfast / Garden Grill dinner
Nov 29: Biergarten dinner
Nov 30: 1900 Park Fare dinner

I can't wait!!! :banana:

Our ADR's
11/25 Tusker House breakfast/Boma dinner
11/26 Cape May Cafe breakfast/Crystal Palace dinner
11/27 Ohana breakfast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter