Linking Package in the App? Help!

DisneyMama811

🇨🇦 Disney Dreamin'
Hoping someone here can help me or direct me to the *quickest* way to get a response from Universal, I've already emailed them and I'm not making an international call to be on hold for hours!

I booked a room & tickets through a travel agent, I have a confirmation number for this reservation, I downloaded the Universal Studios app but can not find any way to make my reservation show up in the app? I put in the confirmation number and it just says "reservation not found" anyone have some insight?

I don't know how to do that or why you would really need to. If you have your email confirmation for the hotel and park tickets, that's what you'll need for hotel checkin and to get your tickets at guest services. We've never tried to store any of our hotel reservations in the app.

Once you have your actual park tickets, you can store those in your wallet on the app.

I don't know how to do that or why you would really need to. If you have your email confirmation for the hotel and park tickets, that's what you'll need for hotel checkin and to get your tickets at guest services. We've never tried to store any of our hotel reservations in the app.

Once you have your actual park tickets, you can store those in your wallet on the app.
well it all shows up in the Disney App, I guess it's different since you don't need park passes for Universal but it was still weird to me.. what's the purpose of creating an account if your reservations don't show up on it

The app has a wallet where you can store your park tickets and preferred credit cards for payments. We still keep actual park tickets in our lanyards too for ease of opening lockers. We use the Universal app for park hours, wait times, show times, mobile ordering and sometimes payments at food stands or merchandise places if my wallet is buried in a backpack. I'll use the app or grab a credit card to pay, whichever is easier at the time. We used to use the map and dining search a lot more when we first started going but now we now the parks in and out.

There might be a way to link your hotel reservation to the app but it would probably take more time to figure out than it's worth. I don't think having it in the app would make anything faster when you arrive. It's not going to be exactly like Disney. I think you're worrying about something that shouldn't be an issue.

Universal doesn’t run the hotels. You can’t link hotel room keys and tickets together in an app. I know its a big difference coming from staying on property at Disney. But I promise the attentive hotel service is worth it. If you have a hotel problem you can go directly to Loews. Not a “cast member”.

well it all shows up in the Disney App, I guess it's different since you don't need park passes for Universal but it was still weird to me.. what's the purpose of creating an account if your reservations don't show up on it
It isn’t park passes. Universal is a totally separate company from Loews (the hotels).

After using Disney’s nice streamlined app where you can add everything to one spot, Universal drives me batty. It gives me anxiety to NOT see the package I paid $$$ for & I feel like I’m stepping back in time 20 years. 😂

I mostly only use apps when forced to! Hate apps in general although the Universal app is often updated more quickly than the website. I think the majority of people do not book packages at Universal (at least here on the Dis). I book a room and print out the confirmation as well as saving the email.

After using Disney’s nice streamlined app where you can add everything to one spot, Universal drives me batty. It gives me anxiety to NOT see the package I paid $$$ for & I feel like I’m stepping back in time 20 years. 😂
We're Universal fans and aren't familiar with any of the current Disney stuff. Obviously there are big differences between the two. As long as I have my hotel confirmation email, I've never worried about it showing up on the app. We've never had any problems with lost reservations. I can understand if you're used to the other that it might seem disconcerting to not see the reservation on the app.

Just a note: Loews does send an email the night before your arrival so you can do online checkin. If you verify your reservation, add all your family member names for the printed room keys, and add a credit card to pay for incidentals, then you can skip to a very short online checkin line at the resorts. It's really convenient because there can be long lines for checkin at the resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter