Linking a ressie in MDE

ScarSimone

Earning My Ears
I have a DVC reservation to which I added a name after the original reservation was created and linked to my MDE account. The person is part of my friends and family. They are not showing up in MDE on the reservation. In the past I recall seeing something saying the reservation has changed please match these names or something. Do I need to call MS? MDE? Drop and re add the person?

Also I noticed that the added days are not showing up in MDE, but are there on the reservation in the member site (I added a few days on to the end of the trip). The confirmation numbers are the same.

I've also noticed that every 2nd change to your DVC reservation seems to trigger a change in the MDE, so sometimes I'll just go through and rebook what I have without changing anything and then it will update. I tried the online check-in trick and it did update the MDE info but not the ordering timeline for Magicbands. Once I rebooked on the DVC site it triggered whatever needed to be done.

Thank you both. I updated the reservation on the member site and that worked. Starting on line check in was giving me an error, idk if its because of how far out the reservation is or just an error, but thank you for the advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter