Lines for Emerald Aisle?

Jenn103068

Earning My Ears
Hi.. I have a question about Emerald Aisle service at MCO.. Thanks to you all I got a great rate (9 days for $168). I was just reading a thread about 3 hour waits in line to get a car and it really freaked me out. I convinced my husband to rent a car rather than use a towncar service... A 3 hour wait and I will be flying home alone!:hyper: Anyways, if use the Emerald Aisle service will we have to wait? If so, how long?

With Emerald Aisle we bypassed the lines and went directly to the "Emerald Aisle" in the garage behind baggage claim, chose a car and drove to the exit where we showed the attendant our Emerald Club card, driver's license, credit card and any coupons we had. Very simple and very quick. We last used Emerald Aisle at MCO in October 2002 though. I know the choice of cars has changed (Intermediates only unless you paid for larger car) but I wasn't aware that you now had to wait in line????

Hello all,

How did you get the $168 rate for emarald aisle...I could not get that to safe my life and went with 7 days non emerald for a 2 door full size??? Thanks in advance for your help.

Hiya Leigh,
Small world.....I'm right up the hill from you in Belle Vernon! :wave: I have an Emerald Aisle ressie for 6/6-6/13 for $121.23. I used the Priceless Vacations contract code (6600330). Anyone can use this, just go to their website & sign up. Sorry I don't have the address right at the moment, but if you do a search here at the boards under "Priceless Vacations" you should find a thread with the site address. I also used the Entertainment coupon for $20 off a weekly rental (10008615), so if you have an entertainment book you can really bring your rate down. My book pays for itself with just the dry cleaning coupons, lol. I noticed you have a full size ressie right now. Just remember that EA reservations are only guaranteed for intermediates & if you really have to have a full size you should keep your current reservation & just try different codes to bring the rate down. Good luck!:D

Originally posted by Jenn103068
Hi.. I have a question about Emerald Aisle service at MCO.. Thanks to you all I got a great rate (9 days for $168). I was just reading a thread about 3 hour waits in line to get a car and it really freaked me out. I convinced my husband to rent a car rather than use a towncar service... A 3 hour wait and I will be flying home alone!:hyper: Anyways, if use the Emerald Aisle service will we have to wait? If so, how long?
With Emerald Aisle, you will not have to wait in line. Just proceed to the garage, pick a car from the EA, and drive to the exit kiosk. Choose the shortest line (if more than one is open). I've never been behind more than one other car in the check-out line. Give the attendant your driver's license, credit card, coupon (if any), hang tag from the rear view mirror inside the car, and copy of your reservation. You should be on your way in 5 minutes or less.

Ralph

Leigh123.. I used the priceless number (didn't even sign up.. just used the number listed) and a coupon code from BJ's for $20 off.. I have tried every few days and that's the lowest yet.. Hope it helpsprincess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter