Limewire

pirateprinces_dancer

Future Mrs.Wentz...OMC!!! Future Mrs.Beckett....OM
do u all use it? have u ever gotten caught using it? did it slow down your computer? so just talk about Limewire...oh how do u get the songs onto iTunes????

I use limewire if there isn't any other way to get a song. Limewire slowed my computer down. It's full of viruses and trojons.

oh;
i was going to use it but knowing my luck i would get caught using it. but i just use itunes. its easy and less complicated, and my songs are already in itunes [obviously] so i dont have to get them in there. now that i know it has viruses and trojans on it, im for sure not going to use it. but the idea of free music does sound nice. haha.

According to Weird Al, Limewire is illegal. I don't really use it that much. I prefer iTunes, even though it costs.

limewire is a program you can download [i think you download it..] to get free music. but its illegal.

The old version isn't illegal. My sister uses that one. And all my friends do. I hate limewire I don't use it but my sister downloaded it and it completely ruined her account on the computer. Now our computer isn't that fast its slowww. She burns the songs onto CDs and puts them on iTunes. I use iTunes.

The old version isn't illegal. My sister uses that one. And all my friends do. I hate limewire I don't use it but my sister downloaded it and it completely ruined her account on the computer. Now our computer isn't that fast its slowww. She burns the songs onto CDs and puts them on iTunes. I use iTunes.

Any version of it is illegal.:confused3

what is the old version???

Limewire messed with my computer so I swithed to iMesh. I think i've only downloaded about 5 songs.

yeah i keep telling my friend that its illegal and he doesnt care.. he said 'whats the chances of the cops finding my computer out of everyone who uses it' but idk ... i think its too risky. i have no problem using itunes. yeah, it costs money, when limewire is free, but id rather pay .99 cents per song then a large fee and jail time.

^ for free music...i like iTunes and all it just costs to much...

If you use iTunes giftcards theres a website I go on before iTunes and it gives you money back somehow. I dont know. I think it gives money on my parents credit cards or something. It's not a lot of money it gives you back, but it adds up.

I hate these threads.

Its illegal. You're stealing.

why talk about it?

Its like robbing a bank then screaming "I DID IT"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!