Limewire

Use emule instead. Downloading isnt illegal, uploading is. Limewire is not an illegal program. Its not stealing if the band doesnt care if you download there music.

Stuff like Kazaa, Morpheus, etc are more likely to give you viruses.

^can u transfer the stuff to iTunes??? that is what i need to be able to do transfer video and audio to my iPod

You can use WMP to transer songs from your computer to your ipod. There are a ton of programs that can put music onto your ipod. If I had an ipod I would use foobar2000 to put it onto it.

I used to use limewire and it gave my computer a virus! :scared:
Needless to say, I no longer use limewire. :rolleyes:

yeah i got rid of limewire b/c we have already had a virus and we had to completley clear our harddrive so i don't want anymore viruses...

If it was so illegal, why does everybody have it? I'm not against it, its better than paying $0.99 a song, that adds up.

^ exactly!!!! that is what i am saying i only deleted it b/c of viruses but i may redownload it...

If it was so illegal, why does everybody have it? I'm not against it, its better than paying $0.99 a song, that adds up.

i would much rather pay 99 cents per song then a huge fine and jail time. thats if u get caught. but who knows nowadays, cops are probably installing trackers in every computer, or something. so much for a free country.

so do i just transfer it all over to iTunes b/c i want something that can transfer to iTunes

To transfer the stuff to Itunes you need to know where the files you are downloading are going.
And then you have to use the import song thing.

Itunes is a load of crap.
I like to buy cd's.

I used to use limewire but I don't anymore because if you get caught you're parents have to pay for all of the music you have stolen. I found another way to get music free, and it is actually legal!

^ exactly!!!! that is what i am saying i only deleted it b/c of viruses but i may redownload it...
Stop changing your mind after every post. If one post says they love Limewire, you decide to re-install it. But if the next one says how bad and stupid it is, you agree with them and say you're glad you un-installed it.

You can't have your cake and eat it to. Make up your mind about what you're going to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter