Lime Green Mickey Heads!!!

So before I found out that lime green was the DISboard way of finding other DISers I took one of the designs a DISboard designer made and tweaked it for a tshirt. I am putting it below... Man those DISboard designers are awesome! Some are completely in the wrong professions!

DISerdesign.jpg

I have yet to get a hello from any DISers.

That's one plus for the (DCL) cruise...quite a few DCL cruisers are DISers, do "Fish Extender" exchanges, subscribe to cruise meet threads (we had about 20-30 DIS families on our last cruise), etc. I'll see if I can spot any DISers at DLR this September.

I've never actually seen a Home Depot LGM head, I always forget to check whenever I go. Is it a free sample, like those color chart cards?

I make vinyl decals and recently bought a roll of Lime Green vinyl, which of course works for making LGM heads. Just to warn everyone I plan to offer a small lot of heads on eBay soon, so if anyone see's the listing it's me. Not trying to take advantage of things, I'm doing it for those who either do not have heads in their area, don't have access to them, or aren't sure what do with them :confused3 , and need a little creative help :artist:.

I got my Alien Green mickey heads laminated and put my username on them. It's attached to my baggalini, so maybe I'll get spotted that way! Although I'm not sure if I want someone coming up behind me and starting to talk to me, might freak me out! lmao!

I've done this on every trip for the past several years (probably 6 DL trips and 2 WDW ones) and I've never had anyone notice! (that I've known of) :confused3 I have had SCHEDULED meets with people, however! :love:

I've done this on every trip for the past several years (probably 6 DL trips and 2 WDW ones) and I've never had anyone notice! (that I've known of) :confused3 I have had SCHEDULED meets with people, however! :love:

Yeah, we've had our APs for almost a year now and have been going to DLR at least twice a month. I've only been spotted once and then I spotted one not too long ago but that's it. I keep seeing the confetti on the ground from the street party and thinking "Oh, there's a LGMH!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter