Lime Green Mickey Heads!!!

mla1977

I dream of living in Bay Lake Tower for the rest o
I have a bunch (bought an old home, so I visit Home Depot a lot). Are they used by DISers in DLR? I'll do something with them if so, but otherwise, they will be held over for my next WDW trip.

I made double-sided tags out of mine. I put two back-to-back and stuck them together, wrote my username across both sides, then laminated the whole thing and punched a hole in one corner. I have one tag tied to my backpack, and one on the stroller. :)

I was rushed at the time, and now wish I'd removed the LGMHPC from the card backing and put it on a darker color. I don't think they're as noticeable as they could be.

I was rushed at the time, and now wish I'd removed the LGMHPC from the card backing and put it on a darker color. I don't think they're as noticeable as they could be.

Good point. I have had mine on my purse, but then this trip I realized...I don't walk around staring at peoples' purses, why would others do so?

So now I'm considering getting face paint and putting a LGMH on my cheek when next I go. :rotfl:

Home Depot is around the corner and down the street from me. It is almost my most favorite store!! I was there the other day with DH and walked by the paint dept. and picked up my lime green mickey heads! :lmao: My husband thought it was hilarious when I told him what they were for. I like the suggestion of putting them on something darker and laminating them. I think I'll put one on the stroller and the camera bag for when we go in March. YEAH, Can't wait!:rotfl:

I couldn't hold back the giggles if I saw someone w/ a LGMH on their face!:rotfl: Then I'd come say "hi"

I went to the HD in the city where I work and they were all out... :eek:

I'm going to go to the HD in my city this week or next..

Yay!! :cheer2:

ok ok.. so I haven't been around for a bit. but what is the Lime green mickey head for?

*ducks and covers*

I will have to go get a few to put on our stuff. I am going this Sunday weather permitting.

Princesskell - It's just a way so we can see who are Disers around the parks. I think lime green is like the Disboard's colour...

Oh why, oh why can't we have those in Australia! I need some good luggage tags to make everything stand out. That would be sooooo cool. I will have to find a Home Depot when we are there so I can get some for next time!

Clever, very very clever! I will have to look for some next time we hit HD!

I had one made by a fellow DIS-er and lost it. I made one for my last summer trip and it's on my backpack. It has my user name on it and a mickey sticker on the back. I have yet to get a hello from any DISers.

does anyone have a pic of one so I can make one for my trip in 1 WEEK!!!!!!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I found another paint brand also has the same color so I cut a few of my own heads when HD ran out of Mickey's.

I have them tied in my hair falls, but so far no one has found me from the boards. I have looked at WDW and DLR and so far not a Diser to be found.

For the record, the actual color of the "lime green mickey heads" is Alien Green. :) It's Behr/Disney paint.

I think it's a really good idea to use other samples and cut out shapes, though!

I used to have the LGMH's in my lanyard pouch, but at the parks I found little LG Mickey Head keychains!!!! So I grabbed one of those and use it on my lanyard next to my pouch. I always look for the LGMH's but I have never seen one!!!! Last weekend I knew there were a bunch of us and I was searching all over....but didn't see 1!! :(

maybe they need to be a bit bigger, those are really small!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter