Life vests at Poly?

glencoe

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what kind of life vests are offered at the Poly? I have heard they don't let you bring your own in...is that true? I am just trying to plan for my 5 and 2 yr old. The 9 yr old does not need one.. :earboy2: pirate: princess:

Hi, I am not sure if they let you bring your own life vests in, but the ones they supply do the job perfectly. The lifejackets we used at Poly last Dec, were very similar, if not exactly the same as the ones we used at Pop during the same trip. They are the vinyl covered foam shown here on my DGS (left) and a friend, at the Bowling Pin Pool at Pop.

dwpopcentury1.jpg

The vests are available to use for free. At Poly, you will find them at the little hut near the volcano pool where you rent the sea-racers. They hold your KTTW card until you return the life vests. If you are still swimming after the marina closes, the lifeguards will take possesion of your KTTW card, so no worries about getting it back. Have fun!

Tink
Trip Report HERE

You can get them at the marina right next to the pool and they are free. We don't use them though. DD likes her own so we bring it. You are allowed to bring your own lifevest as we do it all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter