Lgmh?

CinderellyCinderelly

DIS Veteran
How many people do you actually see with the LGMH's while at the parks? Have you ever brought/worn one to display? Just curious!

my family all wears there LGMH. i have meet one other Diser on my last trip. but we did see 2 others but we were in line for a ride when they walked buy so we didnt get to meet

I've probably met about 10+ with LGMHPC in the past three trips I've been as a DISer. I wear lime green from head to toe. I have so much fun dressing up all lime green. :rotfl: I had lime green crocs, and a shirt a DISer made me that had my username on the back that I wore two trips ago.

I wear them but I've never seen anyone else unfortunately. I'm hoping to see some people this trip!

I always have my LGMH on my hat or purse or carry bag, but have never met another DISer while at a park. Saw a huge LGMH on a stroller in AK last September, but never found out who it belonged to. Maybe I'll run into someone in April....................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter