Letter *J* Exchange Sent/Received

jcemom

Official Tag Fairy Assistant
Minimum $5 (not including shipping)
Mail by 2/20

Please post when you send your package. :cheer2:

Please be on time. ;)

Please post when you receive your package: let us know what you got and from whom. :cheer2:

:cool1: Have fun!! Happy shopping!! :cool1:

Boxing mine up today. Will ship tomorrow. I will post back when it actually leaves :)

The package I sent was delivered today :yay:

too weird! It was delivered today not yesterday but either way it is here and it ROCKS!!!

My J things were
Jello!
Jack Frost Candle !
Jam!
Joy of Cooking set!
Jr Potato head key chain!
Jelewry (earrings)!
Princess plates (with Jasmine on them)

non J things are
a green DIS pin with my name on it
2 Reeses PB Cups
a headband
playing cards
and Tea!

Thank You LOTS! :yay:

That is strange....DC said it was delivered yesterday :confused:
Oh well, glad it arrived.
DH made the earrings ;)
Enjoy!!

:) My stuff is boxed and sitting at the door. I'll mail both packages tomorrow morning.

Today is our mail by date! :cool1:

I hope everyone didn't have too much trouble finding J items! ;)

I took both of my packages to the post office after work today AND received mine and my daughter's packages!! :cool1: I didn't think J would be much of a challenge, but it tricked me and took more work than I thought. Think both packages turned out though.

My daughter received: a Jumbo Coloring Book, Junior Mints, Juju Bees, a Tinkerbell Jump Rope, Jumbo Crayons & Juicy Fruit from Emilee (daughter of jcemom). I hope Emilee liked these things because it seems that either the girls or their moms think a lot alike. :rotfl: Cameron colored in the book all the way home and she LOVED the jump rope as Tinkerbell is her "MOST FAVORITE."

I received: a J notepad, Pooh Jiggly pen, stickers with saying like "jump right in" and "just playing around," glow jewelry, juju hearts, junior mint, juicy fruit, and a jack and the beanstalk magic towel (which has already been stolen by my dd) from Dania (DisneyCP2002).

Thanks ladies. We LOVED our packages!

I'm happy to hear Cameron liked her package! :)

That's funny that you mention we must think alike, because Em wanted all the stuff in the package, lol. She wanted me to buy double of everything, one to send, one to keep. I didn't, of course. ;)

:cheer2: It appears that all our packages are in the mail. :cheer2:

:cool1: Bumping up!

Still waiting for their packages to arrive:

Kmebee
jcemom
Meriweather
DisneyCP2002

:cool1: Should be any day now!

Mine arrived today, and at the best possible time to cheer me up. Just got back from doctor's and found out I have acute bronchitis. It was nice to find a package to cheer me up. From Tink or Belle I received:

JuJu Fruits
Jelly Belly's
Jello Lip Gloss
Jolly rancher jelly beans
Jasmine Pez
Johnny Depp notebook & purse
Johnson's baby shampoo & lotion
Jolly ranchers original & wild berry
Dove Almonds(already broke into these)
Disney Valentine candy
Lifesavers
Dog dish
Pink Sucker

Thank you so much for the great stuff. I love it all.

:woohoo: Another one received!

I hope you feel better soon Dania!! :sick:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter