Lets see your other toys

how did Sgt Morse get his jeep on the jack without breaking the tire?

dock.jpg

rrrrrrrrrrrrr here's the Black Pearl........:lmao: 1990 18' beer drinking pontoon

Ever notice that beer and water do mix.......:thumbsup2

Just think if you sold one of these you could finally afford HDDR!!! :rotfl2: ;)

I don't have a picture readily available, but I have a '69 Barracuda Formula 340S in my shop waiting to be restored. Lessee, my youngest graduates high school in 6 years, another 4 for college, figure another 4 or 5 before I really have any money again. Yup that's it, I'll be ready to restore it in about 15 years. Oh wait, I have girls, damn, nope on second thought they'll pay for their own blasted weddings.

Just think if you sold one of these you could finally afford HDDR!!! :rotfl2: ;)

never!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

I would love to have the HDDR group on that party barge though..........singing Kid Rocks new song::yes:: .........sorry no kids allowed..:thumbsup2

I don't have a picture readily available, but I have a '69 Barracuda Formula 340S in my shop waiting to be restored. Lessee, my youngest graduates high school in 6 years, another 4 for college, figure another 4 or 5 before I really have any money again. Yup that's it, I'll be ready to restore it in about 15 years. Oh wait, I have girls, damn, nope on second thought they'll pay for their own blasted weddings.

:worship: MOPAR

never!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

I would love to have the HDDR group on that party barge though..........singing Kid Rocks new song::yes:: .........sorry no kids allowed..:thumbsup2

agreed, why would you waste good money on the how do ya do review?

Ah a MOPAR man after my own heart.

I have a 72 Challenger 340 4-Speed!

Working on a 67' GTX.

Currently working on odds and ends of the tuning of this fresh built 283 for my 64 wagon. I suddenyl developed an electrical problem that I havent had time to fix so the project is at a standstill until I get some time.
carb005.jpg

These are ours -

bikers.jpg

Left - '03 Ultra, Middle - '90 Heritage Softail ( that's my DS who has since gotten a Buell Firebolt XRB12 ) Right - '03 Heritage Softail and DW.

... Middle - '90 Heritage Softail ( that's my DS who has since gotten a Buell Firebolt XRB12 )....

Your son gave up THAT sweet comfort for a Buell???? Whats wrong with kids today????:confused3

Great family of rides ya got there though!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter