Let's see your EPCOT photo's..........

• kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
    Great news! my DS, who is currently working at Chefs de France [3rd party, not Disney-owned] FINALLY got his call-back, so he will officially be a CM once again as of July 4! [which mean he'll go from green-card status back to blue-card status]. After retraining [like he'll really need THAT] he will be temporarily be working at:

...right next door!

Last edited:

cellomom

“Ready when you are C.B!”
    Great news! my DS, who is currently working at Chefs de France [3rd party, not Disney-owned] FINALLY got his call-back, so he will officially be a CM once again as of July 4! [which mean he'll go from green-card status to blue-card status]. After retraining [like he'll really need THAT] he will be temporarily be working at:

...right next door!
    WooHoo!!! congrats

klmall

aka Kathy
    DIS Lifetime Sponsor
    Great news! my DS, who is currently working at Chefs de France [3rd party, not Disney-owned] FINALLY got his call-back, so he will officially be a CM once again as of July 4! [which mean he'll go from green-card status back to blue-card status]. After retraining [like he'll really need THAT] he will be temporarily be working at:

...right next door!
    Congratulations Kim to you and your family! Another wonderful sign that things are beginning to return to normal.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES