Let's see your EPCOT photo's..........

Congratulations Kim to you and your family! Another wonderful sign that things are beginning to return to normal.
...yes....yes indeed. And, I just noticed your countdown thingie....50th anniversary? When did you get married, when you were like, 14??

...yes....yes indeed. And, I just noticed your countdown thingie....50th anniversary? When did you get married, when you were like, 14??

Yep! How did you guess? :rolleyes1 Our actual anniversary is in August this summer but we postponed everything due to COVID. We're still trying to plan a brief actual celebration somewhere closer to the date but my mother just died recently and things are still unsettled.

Yep! How did you guess? :rolleyes1 Our actual anniversary is in August this summer but we postponed everything due to COVID. We're still trying to plan a brief actual celebration somewhere closer to the date but my mother just died recently and things are still unsettled.
...oh, I'm so sorry to hear that :hug:....my condolences.

China_8114ed-XL.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!