Let's see your EPCOT photo's..........

P1200225-XL.jpg
:tink:

Great news! my DS, who is currently working at Chefs de France [3rd party, not Disney-owned] FINALLY got his call-back, so he will officially be a CM once again as of July 4! [which mean he'll go from green-card status back to blue-card status]. After retraining [like he'll really need THAT] he will be temporarily be working at:

enhance

...right next door!

Last edited:
Great news! my DS, who is currently working at Chefs de France [3rd party, not Disney-owned] FINALLY got his call-back, so he will officially be a CM once again as of July 4! [which mean he'll go from green-card status to blue-card status]. After retraining [like he'll really need THAT] he will be temporarily be working at:

enhance

...right next door!
WooHoo!!! congrats

Great news! my DS, who is currently working at Chefs de France [3rd party, not Disney-owned] FINALLY got his call-back, so he will officially be a CM once again as of July 4! [which mean he'll go from green-card status back to blue-card status]. After retraining [like he'll really need THAT] he will be temporarily be working at:

enhance

...right next door!

Congratulations Kim to you and your family! Another wonderful sign that things are beginning to return to normal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!