• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let's see your Beverly photos!

I love my DM dearly....but I can't resist posting it. I also like the lady in the background, her expression says BEVERLY all over. :rotfl:

IMGP0561576x432-1.jpg

Okay, I can't wait. I'm tricking the men into it, and I will even step up and try it myself. I'm prepared for the ick. ;)

This is to funny!!:lmao: Next, we go I will have to take pictures..

thanks to the disboards i had learned about the BEVERLY...this was our first trip ever to disney and i gave my girls this drink just to be mean...:rotfl:

got some awesome face reactions though...:rotfl2:

before
100_2345.jpg

after
100_2346.jpg

before
100_2347.jpg

after...i love her reaction...priceless...
100_2348.jpg

Can't resist posting this pic of my SIL:

100_6913.jpg

Oh...I cannot WAIT to try this out on my kids. Bwahahaa! My dh may remember me talking about it, but then he can be my partner in crime. :lmao:

This is from August--blurry but you can still see the expression on DD's face!

IMG_0103.jpg

Okay this makes so much more sense to me now! There is a poster on the boards who has a vid clip of a person (I'm assuming herself) taking a drink of something, making a *gaggy* face and then turning away. I have been thinking it was someone doing a shot and possibly getting sick so I thought it was pretty nasty! lol Now, I get it!!!!!!

These are all hilarious!!:rotfl:

My sister and BIL will definitely be trying Beverly on our upcoming trip!

I managed to get two (three) Beverly pics yesterday.

Here's the series and I'll explain.

#1. The wind up...
DSC_0211.jpg

#2. There's the pitch...
DSC_0212.jpg

#3. Swing and a miss...
DSC_0213.jpg

We were all getting a laugh at my friends reaction and I had just stated that Beverly was terrible. Then I looked up and the CM standing right in front of me was named Beverly...

I took a shot of my DW and Beverly...
DSC_0214.jpg

And then made my DW try the "other" Beverly...
DSC_0216.jpg

I'm SOOOOOOOO evil!!

We were all getting a laugh at my friends reaction and I had just stated that Beverly was terrible. Then I looked up and the CM standing right in front of me was named Beverly...

I took a shot of my DW and Beverly...
DSC_0214.jpg

Oh! Now that's too perfect! (I hope she's there when my family visits! What a fun photo op, and what an appropriate Epcot venue for Beverly to work!) :thumbsup2

And then made my DW try the "other" Beverly...
DSC_0216.jpg

I'm SOOOOOOOO evil!!

'Love your wife's reaction shot, btw! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter