Let's see your Beverly photos!

These pictures are sooo funny:rotfl2:

I wish i knew about this on our last trip.

Our daughters before the Beverly
DSC_3218.jpg

After Beverly
DSC_3223.jpg

Just there last week

Love your pics. My take on your girls and what they're thinking.

Before picture;

Older daughter thinking, hmmm, I don't know, dad's screwed me before, I should be skeptical.

Younger daughter, still believes dad would never steer her wrong. Must be really yummy.

After;

Older - I knew it!

Younger - Dad!!! How could you!!!

And my favorite, dad laughing hysterically. :rotfl2:

Beautiful girls. Hope you guys had a great time.

Here are mine....

First DD11..

Disney20079-27-200711-01-56AM3456x2.jpg
[/IMG]
Disney20079-27-200711-01-57AM3456x2.jpg

Disney20079-27-200711-01-59AM3456x2.jpg

Disney20079-27-200711-02-01AM3456x2.jpg

and DS4
Disney20079-27-200711-01-28AM3456x2.jpg

Disney20079-27-200711-01-31AM3456x2.jpg

Disney20079-27-200711-04-47AM3456x2.jpg

The last one is the puzzler, little dude went back for more.

This is awesome! I'll have to get DH when we go later this month. We tried it last year. He reacted much like most of the pictures we've seen here. I was glad I was standing next to a trash can because I gagged.

I won't be trying it again, but he's game. :crazy2:

I've already told my DH how everyone on here said that "Beverly is absolutly the best thing there is at EPCOT":rotfl2: so he's all pumped up to try it. He's a huge pop drinker and I don't really care for it so it won't look at all suspicious that i'm not drinking any. Of course me having the camera ready to take pics might bring up some questions. Is it bad that i'm looking foward to this so much?:laughing:

I told a few people on the buses about Beverly being good for a laugh. But my favorite time is going into Club Cool so I can get me some Krest(it seems like I drank a lot of ginger ale on this trip for some reason) & watch the various people drinking Beverly. I actually got to have the Fanta Kolita & Smart Watermelon on this trip too which was decent. I stood back with a CM & watched this family all 5 of them consume a cup. Great faces & I wish I would've had my camera that day. But after 2006 when my friend drank it like it was water, I stayed far away from the evil Italian beverage & stuck to watching people drink it, that's much more fun anyways.

I gotta be honest... We went in to get some Beverly pics specifically for this thread last week.
I just didn't think it was that bad! It tastes like gin to me. :)

I am SO setting my fiancee up for this when we go next weekend!! YAY!!!

And thank you all for educating me in the ways of Beverly - because otherwise I would have been clueless and found out for myself. I'll still try it, but at least I'm "ready" for it. As ready as I can be! LOL

What are the other flavors like?

I am SO setting my fiancee up for this when we go next weekend!! YAY!!!

And thank you all for educating me in the ways of Beverly - because otherwise I would have been clueless and found out for myself. I'll still try it, but at least I'm "ready" for it. As ready as I can be! LOL

What are the other flavors like?

I found this on another site (a listing of the flavors & their country, but I haven't tried them for myself yet. I will definitely do that in December though. :thumbsup2

China - "Smart Watermelon"
Israel - "Kinley Lemon"
Japan - "Vegetabeta"
Germany - "Mezzo Mix"
Italy - "Beverly"
Mozambique - "Krest Ginger Ale"

Now, I'VE never tasted it before but I've been a DISer long enough to know what it is and how it's not to good. So.. when DD and I were in Club Cool last week I had the camera out and at the ready.

Here is her 1st initial reaction :
DSC00409.jpg

When she realized I'd taken her picture the princess said "Oh I can make a better 'ick' face.. lets try again" So she actually drank Beverly AGAIN just to get a better 'ick' face.. goob
DSC00413.jpg

I personally like the initial reaction the best! :rotfl2:

That is TOO CUTE!!!:laughing:

I found this on another site (a listing of the flavors & their country, but I haven't tried them for myself yet. I will definitely do that in December though. :thumbsup2

China - "Smart Watermelon"
Israel - "Kinley Lemon"
Japan - "Vegetabeta"
Germany - "Mezzo Mix"
Italy - "Beverly"
Mozambique - "Krest Ginger Ale"

China - "Smart Watermelon" -- I liked it. It was odd, but good.

Mozambique - "Krest Ginger Ale" -- It was good. Pretty good ginger ale. You may need it after the Beverly. :laughing:

Japan - "Vegetabeta" -- This one was honestly my favorite. Nice, fresh taste. This was the one I used to wash away the Beverly taste.

I love bumping this thread! It always gives me a good laugh to go back and look at these pics. :rotfl2:

Can't wait till Sept. and have DS12, DS4, and DH try it! I will be a "sport" and try it also:sad2:

:cheer2:
A little late, but as promised:thumbsup2
S8000995.jpg

This is DS12, he didn't know where to spit it out!
S8000980.jpg

I might look as if I'm smiling, but Beverly is truly aweful.
S8000978.jpg

The best shot of the day! The kids and I were laughing our heads off! DH looked at me and said, "your evil!":rolleyes1

I didn't have the heart to give it to DS4, maybe next year:thumbsup2
:cheer2:

I have only read the first page of posts but just have to say that "you" do not drink Beverly, you have "your" loved ones drink it. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter