Let's see your Beverly photos!

Oh!! Thank you thank you thank you!! I am sick in bed today and this has truly lifted my spirits! I am laughing so hard my tummy hurts!!! Where exactly is this place? I don't ever remember seeing it. We go back in Jan and I am soooo thrilled to try it out on my little flock!!! This is an absolute riot!:rotfl2:

here is DS1 - being initiated
Trip2007296.jpg

My DD5 and I tricked the fellas into tasting the Beverly on our first trip back in June. . .priceless! Let's see yours!
Before:
IMG_2615.jpg

After! (DS9 was bent over double acting like he was sick!!)
IMG_2618.jpg

Almost forgot the camera. Had to have my wife stop my son from drinking until I got the camera out.
Beverly.jpg

I've merged these two Beverly Picture Threads..

Thanks!

Knox

I FINALLY started uploading pics form our Halloween trip. Here are some Beverly pics...

IMG_9607.jpg
anything would taste better after that...

IMG_9604.jpg

IMG_9601.jpg

My sister will probably kill me for putting this here, but I couldn't resist :stitch:
IMG_9605.jpg

here is Dd's approval of the Japanese soda after everyone disliked Beverly

IMG_9602.jpg

The kids trying Beverly during our August trip:

067.jpg

My middle sister is introduced to the 'Joy' of Beverly on Christmas Day:

PC262000.jpg

My youngest sister is the only one who likes this 'swill'. LOL!

These are too funny! :lmao:

It's a long time ago since we first tasted Beverly - maybe DH has forgotten the name of the drink he thought was awful - might be able to trick him into tasting it again! :rotfl2:

Just back from trip to WDW. With this thread in mind I got my MIL.

WDW2008147.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter