Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
False. We Usually visit the packed Emporium during the day and visit all the other shops off and on during the day and night.

TNP Loves Pin Trading every time they go to Disneyland.

False. I have started collecting, but don't trade.

I love this game!

TNP has been either the first or last person of the day on POTC.

False. The only 2 rides that I have been the first person of the day (I can never seem to hold out until the last) are Snow White and Peter Pan.

TNP loves to explore through Innoventions.

True. Again, sort of. I always do explore, but I would be content wandering through quickly. My brother will willingly spend hours in there though. My favourite is the one where you see the age progression of your face.

TNP checks which Disney character is most like them in the Animations building.

True, I love to check and see what character I am most like or is most like me.

TNP always stops to put their singing voice to a characters voice in the Animation Building because its just so funny to see and hear!

True. I am a horrible singer, but totally don't care. I also love to voice Scar's dialogue with Simba. I make a very sinister Scar "You have NO idea..."

TNP gets super excited the first time - every trip - walking into the entrance of Disneyland.

True. I am a horrible singer, but totally don't care. I also love to voice Scar's dialogue with Simba. I make a very sinister Scar "You have NO idea..."

TNP gets super excited the first time - every trip - walking into the entrance of Disneyland.

TRUE!!!! It doesn't matter if I was just there I still get excited!

TNP has ridden in the Lily Belle

TRUE - DH and I just got to do this on Friday!

TNP has never eaten at a character meal.

FALSE. We've done the character breakfast at the Plaza when we were younger, and then last family trip my parents surprised us all with Goofy's Kitchen reservations. It was absolutely awesome! I highly recommend it to anyone with kids. The youngest person in the family was 12 and everyone STILL had a total blast.

TNP watches Billy Hill and the Hillbillies:cool1:

False. I've never even seen it....

TNP can't resist sharing with a stranger the skull trivia fact when on Pirates.

False. I've never even seen it....

TNP can't resist sharing with a stranger the skull trivia fact when on Pirates.

False, I don't know the skull trivia fact....please share!!! :)

TNP has had a Cherry, Vanilla or Raspberry Coke from Coke Corner.

TRUE - near GRR at DCA and at White Water Snacks

TNP has ridden the canoes

False, I really don't like to ride California Screamin' at any time of day. Funny thing is I used to love fast coaster rides and the big they were the better, however since I have gotten older they seem to make me dizzy and feel a bit sick now.......really bums me out and makes me wish I was a teen again.

TNP Always has his/her lime green mickey on or visable to sport and show off when he/she visits DL

FALSE. I have never had a Disney corn dog. But I am still wanting to hear about this skull trivia...

TNP has taken a picture of the light burning in Walt's apartment.

True, I have taken a picture because its one of those things that you just have to have plus you just have to stop and look at it and dream about what it would have been like to get to see Walt himself looking out the window on his magical place:)

TNP Always has his/her lime green mickey on or visable to sport and show off when he/she visits DL

True!! except I lost mine the 4th day of being there :confused3

TNP find Pinnochio a scary ride...

False... I used to. Not so much anymore. It's just the memories that are terrifying.

TNP loves the turkey legs

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter