Let's hear from all you OFF KILTER fans !!!!

Off Kilter rocks! They are on the family's list of must dos when we go down in 17 days. :goodvibes

PICT0112.jpg

Thanks for posting the pic!!! It's only been 8 days and I miss them already!

Off Kilter plays the music of my homeland!!! I LOVE THEM!!! I was on my honeymoon last year and we were at epcot on a wickedly hot day. I was in grouchy mood and ready to go back to the resort. Then I heard Off Kilter. I whipped my head around looking for the direction it was coming from, grabbed my DH's hand and said "Let'S GO!!! It sounds like HOME!!!" We sat and listened for a long time. They are so great and fun to watch. I could have stayed all day. My mood improved dramatically!!! My husband said perhaps we could keep this stuff on emergency ipod access!:laughing:

Does Off Kilter have a CD out by any chance?:woohoo:

Does Off Kilter have a CD out by any chance?:woohoo:

Actually they have 5 CDs out. The best one to hear them how they sound at Epcot I would suggest the Live Tracks which is of course their best songs live. The other CD I have is Celtic Armadillo. You can get the CDs at Epcot at the Canada pavilion or you can check out their website and order the CDs from there.

www.offkilter.net

Off Kilter is probably responsible for the sales of more Annual Passes than any other attraction at WDW!:thumbsup2

LONG LIVE THE LADS IN PLAID!!!
:banana: :rockband: :shamrock:

I know for me they definately are! Last Aug we werent planning on the parks for 2 of the days but of course I HAD TO GO INTO EPCOT! I couldnt stay away.
I do have all 5 of their CDs.

What a shame! Their usual days off are Friday & Saturday!:sad2:
Off Kilter is probably responsible for the sales of more Annual Passes than any other attraction at WDW!:thumbsup2

LONG LIVE THE LADS IN PLAID!!!
:banana: :rockband: :shamrock:

Bummer I saw that they play outside Dis but we wont have time to venture off site.Guess she can settle for the CD. I am there all week so I am making plans to see them. I thought I was a big fan until a guy showed up with a tatto like thier first albumn cover!:scared1:

Just hand over that whiskey in a jar and follow us up to Carlow or run run away!:thumbsup2
Sun made for a bad photo or was it the cameraman after a pint last week.;)
47x49cn.jpg

Just hand over that whiskey in a jar and follow us up to Carlow or run run away!:thumbsup2

I think it's the sun. :goodvibes But it still looks good to me!! Thanks for posting!

Count me in! Two thumns up for Off Kilter!

I'm also wondering if there is a schedule posted online for Off Kilter...going first time w/o kids with my two friends and have to see them! Plannin on going to Epcot next sunday, the 25th...hope to see them then!

I'm also wondering if there is a schedule posted online for Off Kilter...going first time w/o kids with my two friends and have to see them! Plannin on going to Epcot next sunday, the 25th...hope to see them then!

Yes, there is a great, up to date schedule, but I am having an impossible time trying to post a link!:rolleyes:
Do a search on Steve Soares WDW Entertainment and you should be directed to his site. Steve updates his schedule weekly, usually on Saturday night.
If anybody is able to post a link, I would appreciate it!
BTW, Steve is a big Off Kilter fan too!;)

got em on RIGHT NOW! anyone else?
Celtic Armadillo - Im so alive ! got to appreciate it - be allright - i feel alive - im so alive -

47x49cn.jpg

I find nothing wrong with that shot! thank you
another 37 days and Im there! oh ya
planning on spending my birthday in nov with them too!

Count my wife and I in here. We love to spend a Tuesday going back and forth between OK and the British Invasion. With occasional stops at the Rose and Crown

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Off Kilter!! DH "discovered" them ~ 9 years ago on one of our WDW trips. I have been hooked ever since. I have all their CDs (loaded on my ipod, of course!). They used to come to Indy Irish Fest (only an hour from home) every September, which was GREAT and soooo much cheaper than a trip to WDW! I try to see them at least 20+ times on each trip. Yup, they know me by name! DS and I are headed down to see them (and ºoº) in 5 days. I can hardly wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter