Let's hear from all you OFF KILTER fans !!!!

Huge Off Kilter fan here! Have most of their music in my IPod. Sound like I need to get the live CD when we visit in June. They are by far my favorite entertainment. :cheer2:

I love Off Kilter but DD is an even bigger fan. She has all the CDs she has been able to find.

I'm hoping to buy one of their CDs on our next trip. Are they sold in Canada's gift shop?

Yes, you can buy their CDs at Canada for $20 plus tax. Or, you can order them from their web site for $20, no tax and free shipping: www.offkilter.net I did that in December because they were out of the only CD I didn't have when I was at WDW.

Looking forward to seeing them on March 21 & 22! I can easily spend the whole afternoon/evening at Epcot on the days they perform!

I love my "men in skirts"! I have all their CDs
Looking forward to spending my afternoons listening to Off Kilter when Im at WDW in April
Planning a trip to WDW for my 50th bday in Nov so I can spend it with Off Kilter!

Can we get an OffKilter emoticon? :thumbsup2

Would either of these work? :shamrock:

kilt4zo.gif
bagpipessmiley6jj.gif

I found them online.

I am an Off Kilter fan from way back.... <checks calendar>.... Wow, it's been over 9 years since I first saw them perform at WDW. I too have all their CDs. ;) I've been trying to get my daughter's Irish Dance school to use their music for their dances but haven't had any luck yet. Someday!!

Mary

Big fan. I've never seen them in WDW, just at Celtic Festivals. We'll definitely catch 'em this year at WDW.

Maybe I will see you there Saturday... I am supposed to go to MCO for a meeting the end of this week and if it doesn't get cancelled I was planning to stay and go to Avalon Park. (I think there is another DIS member going too!)

I am glad to see at others may go to the show in Avalon Park. Thought I was going crazy for planning a spur of the moment trip to see my favorite band :love: - my DH like them too - so that is good!! Since I felt wierd about just making the 3 hour trip to see them so we are going to stay 2 nights and I get other Epcot trip out it as well so that's not bad - notice how I picked Epcot so I can hopefully see the boys one (or a few) more times!! :banana:

I have been listening to the non stop (can't seem to listen to anything else!!) so I think I need to pick up the other 3 CDs that we don't have when we are down there. As far as where their CDs are located at Epcot - I am not sure if they are in the stores inside the Canada pavilion but I do know they have them at the cart that is right near where Off Kilter plays so its just past the steps going up to the Canada pavilion.

I love those guys! I listen to the Live CD every morning on the way to work. One of my screen savers (revolving pics, you know)

DSC02026.jpg

Come on, People! Please don't let me picture kill the thread!

We love Off Kilter too! I finally got DH to stop and listen to them on a trip a couple of years ago - I'd heard they were good and we'd heard snippets of them as we'd run by for years before. He was hooked, too, and we bought all the CDs. He listens to them in his office all day long!

LOVE LOVE Off Kilter !!! Jamie is such a cutie !!:love: Hope to catch a few sets next month,in Nov. saw about eight! They are always sooo much fun !!

If anyone goes to see them this weekend at Avalon Park, how about posting some pics?!?!:hyper: Please and thank you.

Well it looks like I am going to get to go, if the weather holds out... I didn't bring the good camera, but I have an 'el cheapo' with me. (Its a freebie from CVS that has to be "developed") but ir any of them are halfway good I will try to post. (that's not my strong point LOL!)

Well it looks like I am going to get to go, if the weather holds out... I didn't bring the good camera, but I have an 'el cheapo' with me. (Its a freebie from CVS that has to be "developed") but ir any of them are halfway good I will try to post. (that's not my strong point LOL!)

Thanks!!!

They are one of the best in Epcot. In fact my niece has gone to Disney every year since she was born (she is only six) and they know her by her first name. Everytime they see her they play a song for her it is awesome.

Cool Carol - we (my DH and I) will be there too. Not sure what to expect but I am sure it will a great time since Off Kilter is involved. I will have my good camera so hopefully I will be able to get some "good" shots. If you see a blonde hair lady with a guy with a bunch of earrings in his left ear that will be us. :banana: Can't wait!!

I wanted to bring my sis to see them in April. do they ever play on Fri or Sat? She is only coming late Thurs to Sun am so we really only have 2 days in parks.

I wanted to bring my sis to see them in April. do they ever play on Fri or Sat? She is only coming late Thurs to Sun am so we really only have 2 days in parks.

What a shame! Their usual days off are Friday & Saturday!:sad2:
Off Kilter is probably responsible for the sales of more Annual Passes than any other attraction at WDW!:thumbsup2

LONG LIVE THE LADS IN PLAID!!!
:banana: :rockband: :shamrock:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter