Let me see your Disney Rooms!

Ok, here is my Disney Kithcen that my husband did for me. The cutouts in the cabnets has plexi glass behind them.
[/SIZE
8-17-08Cabnets.jpg

8-17-08GlassCabnets.jpg

8-17-08drawerscabnets.jpg

8-17-08Pins.jpg

8-17-08Closeupcabnets.jpg

Wow! That is a definate Disney kitchen! LOL Kudos to your dh for doing that - it came out great!

Disney*Dreamer the mural in your daughter's room is gorgeous! Did you paint it?

I see a hidden mickey in the shadows on the ceiling here...maybe I've been spending too much time on these boards :laughing:

Yes, I did paint it, though you can also buy a sticker that is large of the same castle. I painted Star Wars in my son's room, well, it is a work in progress, I have the x-wing painted, the death star started, and plan on a tie fighter.

I saw the hidden Mickey too, so you are not alone.

The pics I posted kinda suck as far as quality go, so here are some replacments and a close up on her castle clock, I put her initial, E, and her time of birth on the clock.

DSC04369.jpg

DSC04368copy.jpg

DSC04361.jpg

DSC04360.jpg

Yes, I did paint it, though you can also buy a sticker that is large of the same castle. I painted Star Wars in my son's room, well, it is a work in progress, I have the x-wing painted, the death star started, and plan on a tie fighter.

The painting is really neat. I love it. Do you have pictures of the star wars room? My daughter loves star wars but nothing is drawn on the walls. That would be neat to see.

Thanks Caitsmamma. Im glad that you liked the kitchen. It took a while but I think its done. :hug:

The painting is really neat. I love it. Do you have pictures of the star wars room? My daughter loves star wars but nothing is drawn on the walls. That would be neat to see.

Thanks Caitsmamma. Im glad that you liked the kitchen. It took a while but I think its done. :hug:

I will take one this weekend of the x-wing and what I have done of the death star (Which isn't much) and then post it. Thanks for the compliment!

These have been shared before, but my husband insists I re-post them. He loves how our oldest's Nemo room turned out. We hired a muralist to do it, and I confess I still need to "finish" it with curtains and such...

crushwallDC.jpg

closetwallDC.jpg

AnenomecornerDC.jpg
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!

When I went back to the start of the thread I see I commented on this when it was first posted = lol. I still love it :-)

I would love to have a house with a little something from all of these rooms. I LOVE the Disney kitchen.

Thanks DisMom0923. I love all the other rooms too. Wish my whole house could be disney.
:cool1:

Thanks Sk8Leigh.

I know this isn't Disney, but someone asked me to post it, this is a mural that I am starting on in my son's room. Once finished it will have the death star, and a Tie Fighter also. It will also have glow in the dark paint so that at night you can "see" the lights of the death star, the stars, the engines burning on the x-wing fighter, and the laser's shooting from the Tie Fighter to the X-Wing Fighter. So far, I only have the X-Wing fighter completed. I am suck the procastinator. Ignore the shading on the Death Star, because that is just the first coat, and no where near the finished effect. Also ignore my son's dresser, he thinks he is cleaning by putting stuff up there instead of just away. The paper hanging on the wall is actually the sketch of the Tie fighter, but it folded over, having been hanging there so long. (I have been working on it for several months now. Told you I procrastinated. lol.

DSC04371.jpg

I hate to even post this one, because the death star needs so much work still.
DSC04374.jpg

Thanks Sk8Leigh.

I know this isn't Disney, but someone asked me to post it, this is a mural that I am starting on in my son's room. Once finished it will have the death star, and a Tie Fighter also. It will also have glow in the dark paint so that at night you can "see" the lights of the death star, the stars, the engines burning on the x-wing fighter, and the laser's shooting from the Tie Fighter to the X-Wing Fighter. So far, I only have the X-Wing fighter completed. I am suck the procastinator. Ignore the shading on the Death Star, because that is just the first coat, and no where near the finished effect. Also ignore my son's dresser, he thinks he is cleaning by putting stuff up there instead of just away. The paper hanging on the wall is actually the sketch of the Tie fighter, but it folded over, having been hanging there so long. (I have been working on it for several months now. Told you I procrastinated. lol.

It was me asking for the star wars pictures. Thanks they are great. By the way..... there is Star Wars at Disney. They even have mickey and the charictures with the star wars stuff. Plus they have the star wars weekends. We go to that too. My daughter has pictures with Darth Vader at Disney. Anyways, thanks a ton. Im gonna show my daughter to see if she wants anything like this on her walls. Thanks a ton, they are fantastic. We also did my grandson a room with Monster trucks on it but it isnt Diney , so I didnt post it.

Thanks Sk8Leigh.

It was me asking for the star wars pictures. Thanks they are great. By the way..... there is Star Wars at Disney. They even have mickey and the charictures with the star wars stuff. Plus they have the star wars weekends. We go to that too. My daughter has pictures with Darth Vader at Disney. Anyways, thanks a ton. Im gonna show my daughter to see if she wants anything like this on her walls. Thanks a ton, they are fantastic. We also did my grandson a room with Monster trucks on it but it isnt Diney , so I didnt post it.

We went to Star Wars weekend this past year and loved it, we will probably do it every year now.

Disney*Dreamer, your artwork is amazing!

You are much to kind! I would love to do it for a living once both of my kids are in school, I have sold some stuff, but I would like to start doing murals.

I love all of your rooms!
A lot of you have a lot to dust! :rotfl2:

Something about Black and Red. It always looks great together.

Thanks everyone for sharing

some great rooms

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter