Less Wookies, More Cookies! A Tale of Upgrades, Utilidors, and FUN! 10/23--Complete!!

disneypicturesone1187.jpg

A bunch of food came after! The performers leave again after the food is served so you’re not distracted. The chicken and ribs
disneypicturesone1188.jpg

The (awesome) mashed potatoes
disneypicturesone1189.jpg

They were able to make Jess a meat-free pasta!
disneypicturesone1190.jpg

They also corn (thanks Jess.)
disneypicturesone1191.jpg

The show was GREAT! (more pictures to follow, don’t worry) We loved the corny puns and jokes, and the songs too. The performers interacted with the audience nicely, and the food was great too! I don’t think I would go to it every year, but it was a LOT of fun!
disneypicturesone1192.jpg

disneypicturesone1210.jpg

At the end they have a group of audience members dress up and have little roles in a little skit about Davy Crockett. There was a little boy who played a “Texas Ranger” and he was SO cute! Then this guy was dressed as an angel haha! (all the way on the right)
disneypicturesone1215.jpg

Then they asked the “Indian chief” to cry about a death, and he was, uh, very enthusiastic! He went all out! The performers were cracking up; they had no idea what he was about to do!
disneypicturesone1225.jpg

They brought out Strawberry Shortcake for dessert (no picture, sorry!). It was good; I’m not a huge fan of strawberries and I was stuffed from dinner, but the cake part and the whipped cream were REALLY good!

After the show, busses are waiting at the FW bus stop. They can take everyone back to their resorts. So there’s a monorail resort bus, an EPCOT resort bus, a POR/FQ bus, CBR bus, CSR bus, AKL bus, and a WL bus. We had to wait a while for the WL bus, but not long. I think it was raining lightly.
disneypicturesone1226.jpg

We got back to WL shortly
disneypicturesone1229.jpg

disneypicturesone1232.jpg

disneypicturesone1244.jpg

disneypicturesone1245.jpg

disneypicturesone1251.jpg

disneypicturesone1255.jpg

disneypicturesone1256.jpg

Day Six will start soon! :goodvibes

I'm loving the WL pictures since we'll be staying there in January. I've never been over to Fort Wilderness. I think I need to head over there and check it out even if we don't go to HDDR.

Great update. We have never done the HDDV. I need to consider this the next time we go. It looks great.

I love HDDR! The last time we went there my brother actually got selected to perform in the show. Fortunately he's a complete ham, so people ate it up.

Very nice of them to make Jess a veggie pasta. The food at HDDR is nothing to write home about, but it's good and does the trick I think.

disneypicturesone1156.jpg

Somehow, this picture makes me laugh. All 3 are staring right into your camera and giving you a look as if to say "why are you taking our picture?"

I'm loving the WL pictures since we'll be staying there in January. I've never been over to Fort Wilderness. I think I need to head over there and check it out even if we don't go to HDDR.

Oh, good, I'm happy since there's so many of them! :laughing: I'd never been to FW either before this trip; it was cool! My whole family wishes the cabins were more convienent travel-wise because we would LOVE to stay there!

Great update. We have never done the HDDV. I need to consider this the next time we go. It looks great.

Thanks! HDDR was fun! It does take two TS credits, but it was worth it for us! We laughed a lot!

I love HDDR! The last time we went there my brother actually got selected to perform in the show. Fortunately he's a complete ham, so people ate it up.

Very nice of them to make Jess a veggie pasta. The food at HDDR is nothing to write home about, but it's good and does the trick I think.

That's so cool about your brother! Our "Indian chief" was the same way :laughing: SO funny! The performers had a tough time talking because they were laughing so much! Yeah, the food wasn't AMAZING but it was very good! Jess was happy with the awesome Disney mashed potatoes and pasta :thumbsup2

Ugh, now I have that Hoop-dee-doo song in my head. Thanks! ;)

Hoop dee Hoop dee Hoop dee doo!! HAHA sorry! But it's not the worst song to have stuck in your head!

disneypicturesone1156.jpg

Somehow, this picture makes me laugh. All 3 are staring right into your camera and giving you a look as if to say "why are you taking our picture?"

OMG :lmao: I hadn't noticed!! That's awesome! I showed it to my sister and she laughed too :rotfl: We love photobombs! Thanks for reading!!

Doing some catch-up here...

That’s so cool you actually got to see the sun rise, as in not just splotches, but full rising! I’ve never seen that happen. Epicness! And LOL @ your little family photo session. I’m guessing it’s trying to get their attention that’s the problem lol

That’s so awesome you rode EE SIX TIMES! That’s my favorite ride and I’ve only ridden it three times over two trips. I need to really up the ante now. And I love the 3 o’clock parade shirt! :lmoa: I had a huge blonde moment when I read it lol

What is with the underwear and such all left out in the sun to dry? That’s just crazy lol It’s not really a preferable sight to see. :rotfl: Just too funny! Oh and I love your picture on DINOSAUR. It seems to be a DISboards thing that everyone does that. I totally need to do it when I’m back in AK. And maybe check out Restaurantosaurus sounds decent :-) :thumbsup2 to your Photopass!

Oh, I love Finding Nemo the Musical! It's so cute! Though I've heard Tarzan Rocks was a ton better, I still enjoy FN, it's one of my favorite pixar movies and I like the songs in the show, but I don't know it by heart :/ Great video, btw! :-)

Omg, your DINOSAUR picture :laughing: My friend and I were prepared to do something like that on DINOSAUR. I love making unique on-ride photos, it adds a whole new level of fun. Now, I wonder what we're going to do in DLR...

Glad to see you got to see FotLK, sounds like a great show and I've heard the Lion section is the best. LOL @ the comment about Giraffes, I've heard you have to make that exact sound hehe

I'm sorry to hear it wasn't a great day for you, but you did get a lot done, including KRR at the end. And that's so cute how your mom got $75 worth of Disney Gift Cards from her students. Those go a LONG way for DISers like us. I had $100 when I went and I used it up ::yes:: Though I got a lot with it and I'm guessing the same went with your mom for $75

That's really interesting about Roy's little sign. I don't remember you mentioning that on your posts on KTTW. I guess it worked since that's when they finished :teeth: The pin must be pretty awesome though.

Hoop-Dee-Doo! Oh I've really wanted to go here, sounds like tons of fun! Glad they straightened out your ADRs for the show and you still got nice seating. And that's cool you got to walk around FW and go see all the horses, too bad you couldn't pet them :(

Ooooo... the show looks great! I love all the costumes :goodvibes I'm just laughing so hard at the guy in the Angel costume... that part must've been hilarious :rotfl2: And the food looks delicious too, I love the very simple meals at Disney, because they manage to do them perfectly. A home-cooked meal in Disney is PERFECTION! :-) Glad to see you enjoyed the show.

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Doing some catch-up here...

That’s so cool you actually got to see the sun rise, as in not just splotches, but full rising! I’ve never seen that happen. Epicness! And LOL @ your little family photo session. I’m guessing it’s trying to get their attention that’s the problem lol

That’s so awesome you rode EE SIX TIMES! That’s my favorite ride and I’ve only ridden it three times over two trips. I need to really up the ante now. And I love the 3 o’clock parade shirt! :lmao: I had a huge blonde moment when I read it lol

I KNOW! I was SO excited; it was gorgeous. Yeah those weren't the best pictures from the trip :laughing: I don't know what the problem is. I know! I actually rode it ten times in total ;-) The lines weren't bad at all this trip for EE. I love that shirt too!

What is with the underwear and such all left out in the sun to dry? That’s just crazy lol It’s not really a preferable sight to see. :rotfl: Just too funny! Oh and I love your picture on DINOSAUR. It seems to be a DISboards thing that everyone does that. I totally need to do it when I’m back in AK. And maybe check out Restaurantosaurus sounds decent :-) :thumbsup2 to your Photopass!

Ugh the underwear. That was just...strange. Woot! We liked our Dinosaur pictures too haha; it's such a great opportunity. Yeah I liked my PP with my dad!

Oh, I love Finding Nemo the Musical! It's so cute! Though I've heard Tarzan Rocks was a ton better, I still enjoy FN, it's one of my favorite pixar movies and I like the songs in the show, but I don't know it by heart :/ Great video, btw! :-)

I looooove FN!! I don't remember Tarzan Rocks, so I don't really have a contrasting opinion haha! Thanks!

Omg, your DINOSAUR picture :laughing: My friend and I were prepared to do something like that on DINOSAUR. I love making unique on-ride photos, it adds a whole new level of fun. Now, I wonder what we're going to do in DLR...

OH! I don't know if you watch Glee or not, but I saw this picture yesterday of Space Mt at DLR (the guy in the front is Chris Colfer :lmao: )
chrisc.jpg

Glad to see you got to see FotLK, sounds like a great show and I've heard the Lion section is the best. LOL @ the comment about Giraffes, I've heard you have to make that exact sound hehe

I'm sorry to hear it wasn't a great day for you, but you did get a lot done, including KRR at the end. And that's so cute how your mom got $75 worth of Disney Gift Cards from her students. Those go a LONG way for DISers like us. I had $100 when I went and I used it up ::yes:: Though I got a lot with it and I'm guessing the same went with your mom for $75

I will practice my giraffe sounds for that very moment then haha! It was a meh day, but it was still good :) Yeah she talks about WDW like every day in her class, so getting Disney stuff is pretty common...this year was the jackpot though :lmao: She did get a lot with them!

That's really interesting about Roy's little sign. I don't remember you mentioning that on your posts on KTTW. I guess it worked since that's when they finished :teeth: The pin must be pretty awesome though.

Like I said to someone before, there was SO much I learned on KTTK that I forgot to put a lot in when I was writing about the actual tour. It's all coming back to me haha

Hoop-Dee-Doo! Oh I've really wanted to go here, sounds like tons of fun! Glad they straightened out your ADRs for the show and you still got nice seating. And that's cool you got to walk around FW and go see all the horses, too bad you couldn't pet them :(

Ooooo... the show looks great! I love all the costumes :goodvibes I'm just laughing so hard at the guy in the Angel costume... that part must've been hilarious :rotfl2: And the food looks delicious too, I love the very simple meals at Disney, because they manage to do them perfectly. A home-cooked meal in Disney is PERFECTION! :-) Glad to see you enjoyed the show.

It was a LOT of fun! The horses were really sweet and they wanted to be petted :laughing: but we follow the rules, so we didn't. OMG when that guy came out twirling on the stage I died. I had already been laughing the whole time, but I could not breath :lmao: The food was good too!

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

It's really coming along, Erin!!! SOunds like you had a grrrreat trip!!!

Abbi!!! I didn't know you were reading! :banana: Thanks! We did!

This morning was the water park day. TL opened at 8 for EMH, and that’s where we wanted to go, so we were all up earlier. We grabbed a quick breakfast from RF and all got ready. We were a little late to the bus stop, but not bad. Our bus pulled up and there were very few people who got on. The bus had carpeted seats for some reason (I used my waterproof camera, but I went through and resized everything so they’re not huge yay!)
disneyvideos029.jpg

We got to TL right at 8 and joined the line. The CM gave us our orange EMH wristbands and we stood in line.
disneyvideos030.jpg

We expected to be let in right away, since it was 8 o’clock, and that’s when the park was opening. However, for reasons unknown, they didn’t let people in until 15 or 20 minutes later. I don’t know why, but it was weird. Because of this, the crowds weren’t super-light like they are other years.
disneyvideos031.jpg

Mom and Dad got the locker, and I went with Jess to Crush ‘n Gusher!
disneyvideos032.jpg

We went on every ride, and we liked the one in the center (when you get to the top, it’s the center one) the most. Apparently, so did everyone else, so it always had the longest line. We ended up going on the one that doesn’t allow three-person rafts the most, since that one had the shortest line.

We did Crush ‘n Gusher six times! After that we were ready to start looking for other stuff! We headed over to where the other raft rides are.
disneyvideos037.jpg

disneyvideos038.jpg

disneyvideos040.jpg

disneyvideos041.jpg

We did the yellow tube one, then the blue tube one.
disneyvideos043.jpg

Ok, these are some of the lamest waterpark rides ever. I love Disney, and I love everything that they do, but for the level of bragging they do about their waterparks, I feel like these raft rides could be so much better. It’s like I kept waiting for them to be good, but then they ended :laughing: At least the lines were short!

We decided to see what the family raft ride was like
disneyvideos044.jpg

disneyvideos046.jpg

We knew it wasn’t that great either, and the long was already super long, so we decided to go to the Lazy River instead!
disneyvideos047.jpg

disneyvideos057.jpg

disneyvideos066.jpg

I love Lazy Rivers. So much. If anyone knows, and can tell me, is the Lazy River part of Stormalong Bay good? Or is it just a really slight current? Just wondering!

After the Lazy River, we went to the Wave Pool!
disneyvideos068.jpg

disneyvideos069.jpg

disneyvideos074.jpg

Video of said wave pool

Mom and Dad had gone to get themselves drinks, and Jess and I got out after a while. Dad went into the Wave Pool, but just as he got in, they shut off the waves for a half hour. On top of that, rain clouds were rolling in. I felt bad that my dad didn’t get to enjoy the wave pool like Jess and I did, but we made the decision to leave. It seems like we weren’t there for a long time, but it was about 3 and a half hours by the time we left. We had done everything we had wanted to do, and my dad said he didn’t mind leaving the wave pool.

We went back to the locker, collected everything, and left the park. Of course, as we’re leaving, the waves get turned on again, but my dad didn’t want to go back in to the park. We get out to the bus stop, and there’s a very huffy family waiting. They had been waiting over a half hour for the WL bus, and by the time it came their wait was about 50 minutes. We waited the expected wait time, which was 20 minutes, but the family was mad. The mother yelled at the bus driver, and I felt so bad for him. He was the one who helped and went to TL; he didn’t deserve it. He just had to sit there and ask if she wanted to talk to a supervisor. Of course, she had yelled at someone, so she didn’t feel it necessary to actually talk to the person responsible for a mistake.

It was raining when we were at the bus stop, so we were happy that we had made the decision to leave before everyone.

Continued soon! :goodvibes

Love all of the waterpark pictures! We've never actually been to any of the waterparks. One of these years. The lazy river at Stormalong Bay has a pretty good current. It is deep though (8 feet I think). It also isn't real long. Last trip we stayed at the Hilton Bonnet Creek (which is right by CBR) and they had an awesome lazy river. It was only about 3 feet so you could walk with the current or of course float. It went around the whole pool so it was really long. I spent quite a bit of time there. Loved it!

Love all of the waterpark pictures! We've never actually been to any of the waterparks. One of these years. The lazy river at Stormalong Bay has a pretty good current. It is deep though (8 feet I think). It also isn't real long. Last trip we stayed at the Hilton Bonnet Creek (which is right by CBR) and they had an awesome lazy river. It was only about 3 feet so you could walk with the current or of course float. It went around the whole pool so it was really long. I spent quite a bit of time there. Loved it!

Thanks! The waterparks are REALLY fun! BB has more for younger kids and older kids (like your kids' ages) so that would be the one to try, IMO. But we love Crush 'n Gusher so we end up going to TL.

I have a bit of an obsession with the BC, and I just want to try Stormalong Bay sooo bad! It looks AMAZING. I'm still confused as to what the "sinking sands" area does...WOW the lazy river there is deep! HBC seems really cool! We never rent a car though, so it wouldn't work. It looks awesome though. The pool especially looks great!

I love TL. I think what I love most about it is the theming more than anything else. And the wave pool. I do love their wave pool.

Getting there early really seemed to make a big difference in your ability to get on everything you wanted to.

Boo to crabby people at the bus stop. I just don't understand why people feel the need to yell sometimes, especially at the people who are just trying to do their job.

I love TL. I think what I love most about it is the theming more than anything else. And the wave pool. I do love their wave pool.

Getting there early really seemed to make a big difference in your ability to get on everything you wanted to.

Boo to crabby people at the bus stop. I just don't understand why people feel the need to yell sometimes, especially at the people who are just trying to do their job.

I love TL too! The theming is flawless! The funny thing is that it actually looks a lot like our "local" water park! The wave pool is AWESOME. Jess has a difficult time standing in it though :laughing: The waves knock her down.

Early EMH is a BIG plus for waterparks. Most people don't want to use an EMH on the WPs, but it's VERY valuable!

Ahh yes, the grumps. You know, I would be upset too if I had been waiting for an hour, but I wouldn't yell at the person who fixed the problem...that doesn't make sense at all. :confused3

Great to see some pics of Typhoon Lagoon. Haven't been there since 2001 and honestly don't know if I will ever go back. I'm not really big on water parks. Last time I went to one was Blizzard Beach in 2008. Actually, I think it might be because every time we go to Disney, we go in March and the weather has always been too cold for me to enjoy myself.

Great to see some pics of Typhoon Lagoon. Haven't been there since 2001 and honestly don't know if I will ever go back. I'm not really big on water parks. Last time I went to one was Blizzard Beach in 2008. Actually, I think it might be because every time we go to Disney, we go in March and the weather has always been too cold for me to enjoy myself.

I was happy to get some pictures too..my last TR had no pictures of TL since I didn't have a waterproof camera. Aww, that's too bad you're not a big fan of the waterparks! Although, even though I really like them, I wouldn't go for more than one morning. Yeah, I can't imagine jumping into a wave pool in March :laughing: Thanks for reading!

We got back to WL and I got chili from Roaring Forks. Jess got something too but I don’t remember what. Mom and dad went to the pool and got something for lunch there, but Jess and I went back to the room. I took a wonderful nap!

Then in an hour or two I got up and ready for our evening at Epcot! We had planned on going to the CR then taking the monorails to Epcot, but we didn’t really want to wait for the TTC monorail and then the Epcot one, so we just went to the bus stop for the bus.

When we got there though, the bus for MK was pulling up, so we decided to go for it and take the monorail from MK!
disneypicturesone1265.jpg

disneypicturesone1268.jpg

It felt really weird going through bag check at MK (because you need to to get on the TTC monorail) but not going to MK haha.
disneypicturesone1270.jpg

disneypicturesone1271.jpg

The monorail came shortly. Monorails always come shortly haha!
disneypicturesone1274.jpg

Then we got off at the TTC and waited for the Epcot one. It was monorail orange, and it came soon!
disneypicturesone1275.jpg

Everyone loves the ride into Epcot!
disneypicturesone1276.jpg

disneypicturesone1277.jpg

disneypicturesone1278.jpg

disneypicturesone1279.jpg

We got off the monorail and stepped into what had to be the hottest weather of the entire trip. It was almost unbearable. I’ve been to WDW in July/August so many times, but I’ve never felt heat like this. It was 3 o’clock, and we were really hoping it would get better so we could enjoy the evening outside.
disneypicturesone1281.jpg

disneypicturesone1282.jpg

We got some PP on the way in. We smiled nicely, but once the picture was taken we were dying. I felt SO bad for the PP photographer. He was melting in the heat and that terrible costume, but he did such an awesome job. He took these types of pictures with Jess and me too. I don’t like how mine came out at all, so I’m not going to post them! (…that is why I write the TR!)
Photo0114FourBySix.jpg

After getting PP, we needed to AC, so we went to Spaceship Earth!! Love this ride! Here’s our future! (well, part of it anyway)

Afterwards, we saw our picture on the big screens in Project Tomorrow
disneypicturesone1288.jpg

We still had some time before we had to go to our ADR. So we went over to Innoventions (which we don’t spend much time in) and the Storm simulator thing was still accepting people (it’s a really small theatre) so we went in. In line, we learned that when a storm is approaching, camels have panic attacks.

Poor camels.

Anyway, we went into the theatre and it was pretty cool! I didn’t know what it was, but basically you watch a hurricane-type storm on the screen and you feel wind and some “rain.” Then the host comes in and we’re asked some questions to better protect our house against the storm. Then, with the choices we made, we see the storm again.

We did pretty well! There were some choices that were bad, but one of those bad choices, Jess and I had picked the right choice so there!

It was fun! If you have nothing else to do, and you’re in the area, do it!

After that, it was time for my ADR with Jess. The previous day we had decided that we didn’t want to walk to BC for Cape May Café, as was the plan for tonight. Jess wanted to go back to Via Napoli, and I wouldn’t refuse that either, but our parents didn’t want to repeat a meal. So they called for a VN ADR for Jess and me, and then they ended up going to the Table Service in the Mexico Pavilion. The VN ADR was about a half hour earlier that our parents’ ADR, so we had to go sooner.
disneypicturesone1291.jpg

disneypicturesone1294.jpg

For some reason, Jess and I ended up getting to the boat dock JUST as the boat was leaving. We figured it wouldn’t be long, so we decided to wait. Plus, it was still VERY hot, so we didn’t want to look gross walking in. We killed time by taking some pictures
disneypicturesone1295.jpg

disneypicturesone1299.jpg

So the boat was taking a long time. We were about to get out of line and just speed walk but then we saw the boat coming. So we get on the boat around 5 minutes later, then it so happens that they need to change drivers at that moment. So we wait in the boat for another five minutes for the new drivers, then they get everything in order, THEN they start going. So we were already a bit late to our ADR. Not our fault!

So we get dropped off in Germany, but luckily it’s very near to Italy so we quickly go there and check in. We were called in minutes, even though it was very busy inside! Yay!

Our waitress’s name was Francesca (Jess was quite sad about not getting a waiter again haha!) and she brought out our bread and drinks soon.
disneysarah852.jpg

Then we ordered. I went with the Margherita (sp?) pizza again, but Jess decided to switch it up and ordered Linguini Frutti di Mare - Shrimp, clams, mussels and squid tossed in marinara picante. I wouldn’t have ordered it, since it had seafood, but I tried some of the pasta with sauce and it was REALLY good!

Hey Timmy, Via Napoli has yummy pasta too :laughing:

Here’s my pizza
disneysarah857.jpg

Here’s Jess’s. As you can see, the shrimp were very big. She was so full from the mussels/shrimp and such that she couldn’t finish much pasta.
disneysarah855.jpg

For dessert, I knew I was getting Zeppole, since they were perfection.
disneysarah859.jpg

Jess decided to get the Tiramisu
disneysarah858.jpg

Continued next post!

It was really good! Very soft and yummy! Even though it’s tough to believe I would go to VN and not the zeppole, if I were to go and get a different dessert, I would choose the tiramisu. In fact, Jess finished the whole thing! It was the only dessert the entire trip that she ate the whole thing.

disneysarah846.jpg

This is Riccardo! :laughing:
disneysarah853.jpg

After we paid (yes, even two teenagers know to leave tips haha!) we ventured out into the WS. We were SO surprised that within an hour the heat had VANISHED! It was now a perfect evening to enjoy the World Showcase! Before anything else, I forced Jess to get Kim Possible vouchers for later. I was not leaving Disney another year without doing KP!

We got a mission for 6:15, and it was around 5:30. We were told to go to the kiosk in Norway at that time, or any time after. We thought that was perfect—we could go on Maelstrom before!! So we headed in that direction. We saw a PP person, so we stopped and got some pictures. This turned out to probably be one of my favorites of the trip
Photo0128FourBySix.jpg

At this time, my parents were meeting Fiesta Donald!
Photo0129FourBySix.jpg

Photo0131FourBySix.jpg

So we continued along the WS!
disneysarah861.jpg

disneysarah863.jpg

disneysarah864.jpg

disneysarah869.jpg

So we approach Norway and we’re about to get into the line for Maelstrom. But here’s how the line looked.
disneysarah871.jpg

That’s right folks! Out the door, and I think it was 40 minutes. We were so sad. We were just about to leave, when a man came up to us and asked “Are you two?” We reply yes, and he responds by giving us two Maelstrom FPs, valid at that moment!! We thanked him a bunch, and were jumping up and down, so excited! I love Jess’s face in this picture :laughing:
disneysarah870.jpg

So we run past all the silly people in the 40 minute Maelstrom wait, and are soon on board for another strange cruise through Norway! We even got front row! (For anyone who wants to know, the FP line at Maelstrom is awesome. It’s like a secret passageway that spits you out right in line.)
disneysarah874.jpg

After that, it was time for our mission. OMG. I was so excited. You have no idea haha! We go to the Norway kiosk, and the nice man gives us our phone. Then we have to run to China! RUN JESS RUN!
disneysarah882.jpg

disneysarah885.jpg

disneysarah887.jpg

Ok, for anyone who wants to stay surprised about the missions (like I do during TRs, I’m going to highlight the secretive missions in red! Woo!)

So the monkey guy wants to steal this monkey statue, but we couldn’t let that happen! So we go up the Temple place and find the two lion statues.
disneysarah897.jpg

Then we clicked some button and this ball the lion is standing on is like a crystal ball and there’s an image of a monkey (I think) inside! Then we have to go look for a specific window display. It’ll tell us what certain animals mean or something.
disneysarah900.jpg

Then we had to go inside a shop and tell a certain shopkeeper a secret message :lmao: It was so weird going up to someone and saying some weird phrase. Then she gave us a fortune cookie! We opened the fortune cookie outside and it had a piece of paper with the word “KEY” on it. We entered it in the phone and we were sent by the pond area.
disneysarah908.jpg

We were behind a little girl, and we didn’t want to spoil the mission for ourselves, so we had to wait a while before we could go. We found a toad in the waterfall, can you see him?
disneysarah909.jpg

When the little girl was done, we went by the pond and saw the big finale! And because I think everyone should do the KP missions, I most certainly am not spoiling it for you!
disneysarah912.jpg

Continued soon!

After our mission, we were given a choice of either doing another one or returning our phone. We didn’t have anything we wanted to do more, so we decided to do another! We were given a choice of about four countries, and we choose Mexico since it was the closest. Off to Mexico!
disneysarah915.jpg

disneysarah919.jpg

We went into the temple thing and the mission started right away

First we found a hidden message thing hidden behind the wall. I don’t even know how it worked, but it was AWESOME! Like some sort of hologram. Then we went into the “town” and we had to walk around to the different shop area to find certain things.
disneysarah924.jpg

disneysarah933.jpg

It was a fun mission, and this would be the one to choose if you were doing it in the afternoon heat (since it was all inside) but the China one was much more fun. I think it was because China was MUCH bigger and had more stuff to do.

After our Mexico mission, we were going to do the France one (I mean, we didn’t have anything else to do haha) so we started heading over there. Jess was very happy to be in one of her favorite places in WDW
disneysarah934.jpg

disneysarah940.jpg

disneysarah943.jpg

Then we stopped in “England” and I noticed the American Adventure was going to start in 20 minutes or so…I really wanted to see it, and Jess was fine with that, so we returned our Kimmunicator and texted our parents. They wanted to see the American Adventure as well, so we went to “America” and waited for them to join us.
disneysarah944.jpg

disneysarah947.jpg

disneysarah950.jpg

disneypicturesone1300.jpg

disneypicturesone1302.jpg

disneypicturesone1304.jpg

disneysarah951.jpg

Jess did a big research project this spring about Charles Lindbergh, so we had to take her picture next to his quote!
disneysarah952.jpg

Soon enough, our parents joined us and we went into the American Adventure!
disneysarah954.jpg

The guy who announced the show noticed my mom and dad’s anniversary buttons that they wore this trip, and he called them over to his podium. They answered the phone, which he said had someone calling for them
disneypicturesone1307.jpg

Goofy called them to wish them a happy anniversary! It was so cool! My mom was so excited haha!

Then the American Adventure started!!

Oh my gosh, I love this show. Like I seriously love it. It’s so patriotic and hopeful and American. I love it so much. It makes me so happy.

disneypicturesone1308.jpg

After the show, the guy who let my parents answer the phone wrote them out a Magical Moment certificate. I don’t have a picture of it, but it was really cute. Their names were written really fancy and stuff haha!

We came out of the American Adventure and we were ready to go. It was past eight by now, and we didn’t want to stay for Illuminations (we don’t like dealing with the crowds and the busses) so it was time to go. The sunset was really pretty tonight, and my camera was behaving, unlike last year!
disneypicturesone1312.jpg

disneysarah955.jpg

We stopped for some PP (excuse my awkwardness)
Photo0134FourBySix.jpg

Then continued along
disneypicturesone1317.jpg

disneypicturesone1319.jpg

disneypicturesone1321.jpg

disneypicturesone1322.jpg

Continued next post!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!