***Less Than A Dollar Exchange Challenge-Sent/Recieved***-COMPLETED

I have not recieved word back from ryka so I am just having to assume that those were recieved.
As for the other four-Kayla's daughter had resent to their pals and I am checking with Kayla to find out if her daughters had recieved theirs....the last she told me, it has not been recieved. :confused3

My delivery confirmation says that a note was left on the 5th of March for Kayla's daughter Erica's exchange. She might want to check her post office. Maybe the note was not received and the post man never tried to redeliver.
maureen

My delivery confirmation says that a note was left on the 5th of March for Kayla's daughter Erica's exchange. She might want to check her post office. Maybe the note was not received and the post man never tried to redeliver.
maureen

Updating-
Kayla's daughters have both recieved their exchanges-and she said that she will be posting soon.
As for Emily-your second package, and Wyatt, they were resent, so please hang in there.

Here is a shocker for you
My post office decided to hold the girls packages until they "saw" me

their reasoning Well we know when you get one there are normally a bunch more behind it so that is why we didn't send you a notice

"we knew you would be in eventually"

this was from the head postlady there

THAT IS THE FINAL STRAW

I lodged an offical complaint with the Post Master General yesterday

I reshipped new packages to both our Less than 5 people and two others

one to the UK again (at 16.00 shipping) I was Beyond MAD

so I went to the neighboring town and got a PO box

that will be what I use for any future exchanges

so anyway

both girls got theirs

Jessica
A pink stuffed puppy
magnetic picture frame
polka dot note book
POTC notebook
POTC lanyard
2 pair of novelty socks

Thank you very much

Erica also recived and wrote me a list
but she wrote it on scrap paper and DH in a cleaning spree at the
computer tossed it:rolleyes:

But from memory here is some of the stuff

a flag on a stick toy ( I can never remeber what they are called)
a tube of ballon making stuff
hair clips
a cool scunci zig zag hair thing
a heart slinky
a slap hand ( a BIG thank you from myDH who has been the target)

I am pretty sure we missed some stuff
sorry about that

Thank you

and the ones from us are on there way again actually have been for a few days

oh and it isn't just exchange stuff they lost DH's final comp check and my neighbors life ins stuff :rolleyes:

maureen

oh and nope no note

that is what they used to do
put a note in telling us we had a package
this time the thought they would jsut wait:headache:

Jessica
A pink stuffed puppy
magnetic picture frame
polka dot note book
POTC notebook
POTC lanyard
2 pair of novelty socks

Thank you very much

Glad she did finally receive her goodies. Hope she likes everything. we had fun looking for it all.

[Erica also recived and wrote me a list
but she wrote it on scrap paper and DH in a cleaning spree at the
computer tossed it:rolleyes:

But from memory here is some of the stuff

a flag on a stick toy ( I can never remeber what they are called)
a tube of ballon making stuff
hair clips
a cool scunci zig zag hair thing
a heart slinky
a slap hand ( a BIG thank you from myDH who has been the target)

I am pretty sure we missed some stuff
sorry about that

I'm glad that you finally got the stuff. I would be very upset with the post office too! I hope Erica likes her stuff.
maureen

I recieved the packages for me and my son. Sorry I haven't posted but I just got out of the hospital.These last 2 weeks have been very crazy. I just want to say thanks to the people that sent us our packages.

I picked up the box at the PO this morning. Woohoo, they beat this box up. I am so glad you did not send anything breakable. I must admit I was hoping you really sent those sandwhiches that were originally in the box. I am starving. I looked in the box, to be sure nothing was broken, but Wyatt hasn't seen anything yet. I know he will like it all when he does. Here is what was inside:

Space Wall Stickers (this is so cool, we have them, but he wanted more and the store was out- THANK YOU!!)
Rubber Snakes
Bubble confetti
Coloring book
Crayons
Spiderman magic towel
Spiderman Pez like item only uses smarties instead
Whale notebook (I might steal this. I love the color of the paper inside)

Thank you. This was worth the wait. And so sorry about your hassel with the PO.

I picked up the box at the PO this morning. Woohoo, they beat this box up. I am so glad you did not send anything breakable. I must admit I was hoping you really sent those sandwhiches that were originally in the box. I am starving. I looked in the box, to be sure nothing was broken, but Wyatt hasn't seen anything yet. I know he will like it all when he does. Here is what was inside:

Space Wall Stickers (this is so cool, we have them, but he wanted more and the store was out- THANK YOU!!)
Rubber Snakes
Bubble confetti
Coloring book
Crayons
Spiderman magic towel
Spiderman Pez like item only uses smarties instead
Whale notebook (I might steal this. I love the color of the paper inside)

Thank you. This was worth the wait. And so sorry about your hassel with the PO.

Thank you for waiting on your exchange Wyatt. Just one more to be recieved. Anything yet Emily?

I am glad Wyatt's arrived
hopefully Emily will have hers soon too

Wow sorry they beat up the box it left here in good shape
I am glad there was nothing breakable in it

:wizard: :wizard: the last one arrives soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!