Leis, Torch-lighting, and other Poly Questions..

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
After many callsof begging and pleading to CRO ;) , we finally got the Poly for our December visit !! I have a few questions for all of you Poly experts now.
* Do they still give you the leis at check-in ?
* Do they still have the torch-lighting ceremony ??
* Do they still have the lei and scrapbooking making sessions?

Also, if they have any other "special" activities please let me know !!

Thanks

We haven't stayed at the Poly in a long time and are staying the end of October. I have never heard of these event and would also be interested the the answers. I know you get the leis at the Luau.

We received leis at check-in last Dec. Can't wait to hear answes on the other questions. Especially the scrapbooking. . . I have my first class in a few weeks.

They still have the torch lighting ceremony at 6:00 PM Tuesday through Saturday. My daughter made a lei bracelet somewhere in the lobby. I was doing laundry at the time so don't know much about this. The character caravan was there on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday mornings in the lobby. There is also hula dancing lessons at the luau cove on Saturday mornings at 10:00.

I think "yes" is the answer to all your questions! For specifics, check out Tikiman's site:

http://tikiman2001.homestead.com/poly1.html

This site was what convinced me to choose the Polynesian for our next trip (and maybe Lilo & Stitch!). I know he will have the answers to any questions you may have and much much more! Also check out his trip report from last month on the Trip Reports board, lots of great info there too!

We will be there over Labor Dsay weekend and I am very excited!

Aloha!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest