Lego Birthday Disign Help

Amy,
I am loving all of your designs! Could I please have the following name designs for LegoLand. We would like the names with the lego block fill - like the name Phillip. Thanks!

Jake
Jill
Anastasia
Charlotte
Harrison

Hi there Amy

I was wondering if you'd have time to do me 2 name fills please, in the plain Lego bricks fill please? If so, the name are Cameron and Amelie. Thanks in advance for your time and effort :)

Here are your requested name fills...

amelie_legofill.jpg

cameron_legofill.jpg

I love these Amy! When you have time, would it be possible to request 'Matthew' in the lego bricks namefill please... we have bought him some Lego as a birthday present, so I will cut it out and use it as a gift tag! He's still learning to spell his name, so this will really encourage him I think!

Do you ever do any Playmobil designs?

Rachel x

Here is Matthew's name and a couple of choices for the Playmobil one. I wasn't sure what you might have in mind so thought that the two choices might be nice.

matthew_legofill.jpg

playmobil.jpg

playmobil2.jpg

Amy,
I am loving all of your designs! Could I please have the following name designs for LegoLand. We would like the names with the lego block fill - like the name Phillip. Thanks!

Jake
Jill
Anastasia
Charlotte
Harrison

Welcome to the DIS!!! Here are your designs...

anastasia_legofill.jpg

charlotte_legofill.jpg

harrison_legofill.jpg

jake_legofill.jpg

jill_legofill.jpg

Hi! I love what you are doing to help others! I am planning my twins' 5th birthday party and I needed to make some party gift tags. I was wondering if you could please help me include the words "Thank you for coming to Matthew & David's 5th birthday party!" on the paster with the red and black ninjago. Do you also have a poster with random lego minifigures? If you do, could you include the same words as the ninjago poster? Thank you for your help!

Amy, if you have time can I get the Lego Ninjago with the name Korigan and the Lego Indiana Jones with Steve on it please. My son loves Ninjago and my dad loves Indi and these would be great magnets for our door for the cruise.

Thank you so much.

So excited that you do this-thank you!! Love them. Hope you're still watching this thread :) My nephew is turning 6 next week and I've been looking for something to make it truly special. Your personalizations will put me on the best aunt list!!

Could you possibly personalize Batman, Star Wars, Ninjago and the Lego fill with Carter and Jonah? We have quite a few kids coming to the party-would you be able to do just a list of all the letters in the alphabet in lego fill so I can cut and paste names together?

Thank you so much for your help. You can print them here or email me using the userid tlf313 at gmail.
Tracy

Hi! I love what you are doing to help others! I am planning my twins' 5th birthday party and I needed to make some party gift tags. I was wondering if you could please help me include the words "Thank you for coming to Matthew & David's 5th birthday party!" on the paster with the red and black ninjago. Do you also have a poster with random lego minifigures? If you do, could you include the same words as the ninjago poster? Thank you for your help!

I hope something like these is what you had in mind...

matthewdavid_legoninjagoinvite.jpg

matthewdavid_legopowerminerinvite.jpg

Amy, if you have time can I get the Lego Ninjago with the name Korigan and the Lego Indiana Jones with Steve on it please. My son loves Ninjago and my dad loves Indi and these would be great magnets for our door for the cruise.

Thank you so much.

Here are your requested designs...

korigan_legoninjago.jpg

steve_legoindy.jpg

So excited that you do this-thank you!! Love them. Hope you're still watching this thread :) My nephew is turning 6 next week and I've been looking for something to make it truly special. Your personalizations will put me on the best aunt list!!

Could you possibly personalize Batman, Star Wars, Ninjago and the Lego fill with Carter and Jonah? We have quite a few kids coming to the party-would you be able to do just a list of all the letters in the alphabet in lego fill so I can cut and paste names together?

Thank you so much for your help. You can print them here or email me using the userid tlf313 at gmail.
Tracy

First of all, welcome to the DIS! I am flattered to be your first post.

I am actually taking a design break until the 8th but snuck on for a little designing today. As far as the individual letters, it would probably be easier for me to do the kids names. Especially because I have lots of names I have already done in the past. So simply post the names here and I will do my best to have them for you in time. Please let me know when you need them by.

carter_legobatman.jpg

carter_ninjago.jpg

carter_legofill.jpg

carter_lego.jpg

jonah_legobatman.jpg

jonah_ninjago.jpg

jonah_legofill.jpg

jonah_lego.jpg

They look wonderful! Jonah is so excited-he would also like one with Indiana Jones and Harry Potter if he could, and if possible the thank you for coming to Jonah's 6th birthday party with all the different characters that you recently posted. His party is Friday, so if I had them by Thursday afternoon that would be plenty of time. Here are all the names!

Jason
Olivia
Katherine
Matthew
Cecelia
Anthony
Jack
Geonna
John
Logan
Julia
Angelo
Aaliyah
Payton
Brenna
Lily
Cameron
Colin
Max
Nate
Bella
Aslyn

Thank you again for your help!

They look wonderful! Jonah is so excited-he would also like one with Indiana Jones and Harry Potter if he could, and if possible the thank you for coming to Jonah's 6th birthday party with all the different characters that you recently posted. His party is Friday, so if I had them by Thursday afternoon that would be plenty of time. Here are all the names!

Jason
Olivia
Katherine
Matthew
Cecelia
Anthony
Jack
Geonna
John
Logan
Julia
Angelo
Aaliyah
Payton
Brenna
Lily
Cameron
Colin
Max
Nate
Bella
Aslyn

Thank you again for your help!

I am still working on these but am going to post them in batches so that I can get at least some of them to you sooner. That way, if you are working on them now, you can start.

cecelia_legofill.jpg

jason_legofill.jpg

olivia_legofill.jpg

jack_legofill.jpg

john_legofill.jpg

julia_legofill.jpg

Any chance you could make a Ninjago with Sam on it? And if you could do one with the green ninja (Lloyd), that would be even better!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter