Lego Birthday Disign Help

Hi Amy :wave2:

I love your designs and think you and your fellow DISigners are wonderful for all you do for people :love:

I am about to organise a lego birthday party for my son and wonder if you have any "plain" lego party invitations/thank you notes? I mean, not Star Wars, Harry Potter etc, just a pic of lego bricks or something?

Thanks in advance :goodvibes

Amy, your Lego designs are fantastic!!

If you are still taking requests, I would love to have 3 name fills with the Star Wars Lego characters. Jordan, Carson and Levi.

Thank you so much!!

Hi, Amy.

I think my son will PASS OUT with excitement when he sees your designs! I would LOVE the following, PLEASE! :)

*Colin-
-Lego Star Wars (with & without Darth Vader)
-Harry Potter
-Indiana Jones

*Caitlin-
-Lego Star Wars (with Leia in front...can you do a color besides blue for name?)
-Harry Potter

*Amelia-
-Same Lego Star Wars as Caitlin
-Harry Potter

*Kerry-
-Harry Potter

Also, is there any way to add to the HP ones w/the HP Font "Mishief Managed"? Thank you so much again for your time! Also, can you please pm me...I can't send PM's yet but would love more info on your Disney iron ons.

Again, thank you!

-Kerry

Hi Amy :wave2:

I love your designs and think you and your fellow DISigners are wonderful for all you do for people :love:

I am about to organise a lego birthday party for my son and wonder if you have any "plain" lego party invitations/thank you notes? I mean, not Star Wars, Harry Potter etc, just a pic of lego bricks or something?

Thanks in advance :goodvibes

I have this...

lego_invite.jpg

Amy, your Lego designs are fantastic!!

If you are still taking requests, I would love to have 3 name fills with the Star Wars Lego characters. Jordan, Carson and Levi.

Thank you so much!!

Here are your requested name fills...

carson_legoswfill.jpg

jordan_legoswfill.jpg

levi_legoswfill.jpg

Hi, Amy.

I think my son will PASS OUT with excitement when he sees your designs! I would LOVE the following, PLEASE! :)

*Colin-
-Lego Star Wars (with & without Darth Vader)
-Harry Potter
-Indiana Jones

*Caitlin-
-Lego Star Wars (with Leia in front...can you do a color besides blue for name?)
-Harry Potter

*Amelia-
-Same Lego Star Wars as Caitlin
-Harry Potter

*Kerry-
-Harry Potter

Also, is there any way to add to the HP ones w/the HP Font "Mishief Managed"? Thank you so much again for your time! Also, can you please pm me...I can't send PM's yet but would love more info on your Disney iron ons.

Again, thank you!

-Kerry

I wasn't sure what color for the girls' Star Wars ones - so I went with the red to match the boys. Let me know if you want me to use a different color. I sent my webpage link to you via email this morning. But just for clarification, the transfers I sell are sold blank. They do not have anything printed to them, especially Disney.

colin_lego.jpg

colin_indy.jpg

colin_lego5.jpg

colin_legohp_mis.jpg

caitlin_legoblue_red.jpg

caitlin_legohp_mis.jpg

amelia_legoblue_red.jpg

amelia_legohp_mis.jpg

kerry_legohp_mis.jpg

Hi-
Does anyone know where I can get an image of the Lego Friends or something girly with Legos? I'd love to make my DD a tshirt for our trip to Lego Land and all I'm seeing are the boy-themed things.

Thanks!

Hi-
Does anyone know where I can get an image of the Lego Friends or something girly with Legos? I'd love to make my DD a tshirt for our trip to Lego Land and all I'm seeing are the boy-themed things.

Thanks!

I have this I could customize for your daughter...

maria_legoland_girly_friends.jpg

I would appreciate some of your designs to use for my son's 5th birthday party - Lego Batman (and Magic)! I would love a batman lego goody bag tag that says Thanks for coming to Noah's 5th birthday party. Do you have a Lego Batman name fill? If so can I get a Lego Batman name fill with the names: Noah and Robin? If not, can you do the lego brick name fill for Noah and Robin. Thanks for sharing your work!

I would appreciate some of your designs to use for my son's 5th birthday party - Lego Batman (and Magic)! I would love a batman lego goody bag tag that says Thanks for coming to Noah's 5th birthday party. Do you have a Lego Batman name fill? If so can I get a Lego Batman name fill with the names: Noah and Robin? If not, can you do the lego brick name fill for Noah and Robin. Thanks for sharing your work!

Here are your requested designs...

gifttag_lego_batman.jpg

noah_legobatmanfill.jpg

robin_legobatmanfill.jpg

Hi Amy! We are going to LegoLand in June and I just came across this thread. I was wondering if you could make a few Disigns for my kids and their cousins. If possible, I would like:

The Lego Star Wars picture that you did for Ryan in post #73 personalized for the boys named, Austin, Kendon, and Parker, and

The Lego Friends picture for the girls named Abrianna and Amelia.

Thanks so much!

Hi Amy! We are going to LegoLand in June and I just came across this thread. I was wondering if you could make a few Disigns for my kids and their cousins. If possible, I would like:

The Lego Star Wars picture that you did for Ryan in post #73 personalized for the boys named, Austin, Kendon, and Parker, and

The Lego Friends picture for the girls named Abrianna and Amelia.

Thanks so much!

Here are your requested designs... You had written 'and' on the end of the boys names so I am not sure if you missed one. Let me know if you need any others.

austin_lego.jpg

parker_lego.jpg

kendon_lego.jpg

abrianna_legoland_friends.jpg

amelia_legoland_friends.jpg

I have been admiring all the designs and I am currently planning a Lego Ninjago party. Could I get the invitation and the one with 5 ninja's for Jack's 5th Birthday Party?
Thanks so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter