Left over QS... What can i do???

Is there an area at the airport (MCO) that let's you use your dining plan? Like by the magical express counter? Or did I read it wrong? That would be great bc we could use our last credits there. If there is what type of food do they have?

Is there an area at the airport (MCO) that let's you use your dining plan? Like by the magical express counter? Or did I read it wrong? That would be great bc we could use our last credits there. If there is what type of food do they have?

No. Nowhere to use credits at the airport.

A lot of the time if you speak with a manager they are more than happy to do a 1 qs to 3 snacks. I have never had a problem, but if I did I would just keep asking. They tend to like to do it on your last day there.

Nope you defiantly read that wrong, there has never been any place to use your credits at the airport!

Many people do use up there credits buying a pre packed sandwich and drink from a QS place like Earl of sandwich to use at the airport though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter