Leaving tomorrow and ahhhh.....

la79al

DIS Veteran
I know I am forgetting to do a million things. I know we will forget at least one thing. I don't feel prepared for the ride home in a week+. I feel like things are going to fall apart while we are not home. On top of all this, I have been sick for a little over a week and thanks to staying up most nights this week until 11 and then getting up at 5:30, I am exhausted. All in the name of vacation...........

I'm an early riser, I like nothing better than arriving in Disney and getting up every morning around 5 am and watching the World come alive with a cup of coffee and the morning paper. Makes the vacation worth every penny, best time of the day. Once we arrive in Florida and hit that heat and humidity, I know I'm in heaven. Greatest feeling, erases all the stress, anxiety and any ailment that I had pre-trip, jitters and heebie-jeebies.

We check in, grab some cold ones, put on our swim suits and head to the pool, WL this September, and drink in the smells and sights and sounds of WDW, nothing better. Go, kick back and let the magic sweep over you, don't rush the trip, savor every minute and enjoy the eye candy, landscaping, resort, buildings and make memories.

......so eloquently and in a way that only a true WDW Veteran can. The way
you're feeling is exactly why you need this vacation. Just say, "AAaaaaah...."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter