Leaving in 11 days - last minute questions

Have some unscientific, and frequently unhelpful answers....

2. How long should we allow for transportation (Disney busses) between resort and park (and vice versa). So, if I want to be at say Animal Kingdom for 8:30, what time should we leave our hotel room?

It's always longer than you think. Expect to wait up to 25 minutes for a bus. Expect the first bus to be full, so add another 25 minutes. Expect your bus driver to be timid and drive like your great grandmother. So a 10 minute drive is more like 20. Factor in at least 2 scooters on each end slowing things down - 10 minutes. Give yourself 60 minutes if you're feeling lucky, 90 if you really want to be there by 8:30.

This is hilarious! And it is exactly what it feels like when you just want to get there!

We have done the Spike scavenger hunt. We try to do the scavenger hunts each time at Epcot. The Spike one is fun and much the same as the others. We have also done the kidcot stations and those were good as well. My kids will watch the entertainment that is located in many of the countries. They don't like the food booths and when we have been there the lines are long. I agree that the Agent P is fun though bring a charger pack as it takes more battery than a day at the park. We like to look at the differences between the countries and see if we can spot them - think trash cans, sidewalks, etc. The trains in Germany are fun to watch. We like Epcot because it isn't a hurry hurry day as we try to take the countries a little slower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter