Leapin' Lizards! It's the ***All-New*** Concierge Lounge Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, lizards! Love what you've done with the place and the treats are divine! So sounds like Cirque should be added to our concierge stay in December. I assume the IPO planners can arrange for tickets? I suddenly feel like we are under moderator scrutiny so I will try to always include a concierge angle in my posts! We don't want to be evicted for lizards' sake!

minnesota, I don't remember your dates for Dec, but Cirque I believe will be dark Dec 5-12. These are the exact days that we are scheduled to be at the BWI concierge for our anniversary. I am really disappointed that we will not get the chance to see the show on this visit.

Originally posted by floridafam
desiab,

We took an Illuminations cruise last year that the YC IPO booked for us.

We paid the driver directly. We also tipped. I think we tipped at least $20.

We were told we could have brought our own snacks, etc. on board. I should have ordered something through the YC. I think next time, I will arrange for some tuxedo strawberries and something to drink.

We had a wonderful captain. She was a NICU nurse and she was very pleasantt and easy going. We had some nice conversation and she made my children feel very welcome.

Enjoy!

Thanks floridafam princess: princess: That is good to know. When the IPO told me they had booked the cruise, they told me they used my cc to secure the ressie, but hadn't charged it. I would have gone to the dock with no money except the tip, thinking it was paid!!! And really good info that we can bring our own snacks!!

Our queen of the lounge and original lizard extraordinaire has just started the second installment of the lizard thread. I added AKL information... who's next with what resort?

*big wave to the room*

Good Evening lizards! I have been so busy at work and home that I have not posted in a while. Glad I tracked you down :earsgirl:

BIG NEWS - I have two trips booked and on board for 2005.

May 14 - May 21 for the mini- LL meet - Staying at the Poly. Can't wait to try it out! I was there in 1973 and 1974, just a few years ago.

Nov 24 - Dec 5 - We are taking dear friend with us that have never been to WDW. Plan on staying at AKL :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Debbie - #1 HockeyMom - Really like your additions of pictures. You keep changing them, I'm still trying to figure it all out :crazy: Maybe one of these days I'll get it.

Got to run and fix dinner.

Angel

desiab - Thanks for the heads-up. We are also celebrating our anniversary at BWI CL - Dec. 3-7! As it stands right now, we have plans the 3rd and 4th so either it's back to the drawing board or hold off on Cirque until another time. Have you stayed at BWI CL before? This is our first time and looking forward to it!

hey ya'll!!!!

I leave for a couple of days and ya'll get the place shut down!:crazy:

I've re-opened a new lounge. Didn't know that one was already started. ACK!

Oh, well....it's here and it's open!

storybookmum...thanks for having a lounge open while I was gone!:wave:

Originally posted by VAgal76
[BI'm really have hard time sticking with one resort. There are too many concierges to choose from. I believe I'll be hopping around our next visit. I'm thinking AKL/BWI/CR. Is there such a thing as too much CL hopping? 3 nights AKL CL, 3 nights BWI, 2 nights CR. What do you think? [/B]

I think you like living out of a suitcase!:tongue:

I've done all the CL at all the deluxe resorts. I've even stayed at the "alleged" creme de la creme CL at GF for 30 days. Forget it - my new and only home is now and forever will be BWI Innkeeper's Lounge. I'm spoiled. I like relaxation VAGAL, not packing and unpacking. I think maybe I'm getting old and set in my ways.......ooooh noooooo:eek:

I think the cappaccino machine wires were crossed with the cocomotion machine wires in the new lounge last night and things went a little haywire. I don't know where my post went - and somehow Angel16 morphed into BambiTamby ! I'll try again...

mom_rules and desiab - Thanks for the info on Cirque. We will be celebrating our anniversary at BWI CL Dec. 3-7 so that leaves only Dec. 4 and 5 which we do have plans for. Can IPO order tickets should we decide to change our "flexible" schedule?

IPO can order your tickets for you-if you can, try to give them a couple of choices as to where you would like to sit. They will require your credit card information and it will be charged as soon as they purchase the tickets. We had ours held at "will call" and picked them up at the box office a couple of hours before the show-that way there was no chance that we could loose them.
Enjoy!

Hello All,

Nice idea with the new thread. I was getting a little worried when I didn't see a BT post in the bunch - thought I'd have to go back to the old thread and see if a mutiny had happened!! LOL

Anyway, Poly IPO *should* be able to book my Illuminations cruise this weekend - fingers crossed!

AKL IPO has booked my Sunrise Safari and I think my PSs.

I am starting to get in that HOHO Christmas HOHO frame of mind. This is the first year that DS really "get's it" (he's turning 3) and it's so fun to talk about Santa, the Reindeer and all that.

We went to Walmart last night to try and get a bit of his energy out before bedtime and the pretence was to "help him make his Santa letter". We had a great time playing with all the Christmas "animatronic" toys or whatever you call them - the things where you press their hand and they sing Christmas songs and dance. Anyway, they had this really cute one with Pooh, Tigger and Eeyore sitting on a sled singing a Christmas Carol - too cute!!

I think I am going to try and take a day off in the next few weeks to try and get all my Christmas stuff done in a day (should I say HAH now or later lol?!) when DS is not around. The really neat thing about this holiday season is not only do I have Christmas and New Years to look forward to, but also my upcoming trip. Yeah - come on Christmas!! :teeth: :teeth:

Okay, I've asked Trekker to lock this thread; we can consider this temporary lounge evacuated and move over to our "real" home -- thanks, Bamby!

Kris

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter