Le Cellier Questions

Finkerfell

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! After 3 trips to Disney, I'm finally getting to eat here! I am looking forward to it but have a few questions-

1. Is the cheddar soup that is an option for th kids' appetizer the same thing as the cup from the adult menu or is it smaller?

2. I f you are on the dining plan, can you get the mango smoothie or choc. rasp. one included as your beverage?

3. Can you order the chocolate mousse for your dessert if you are not getting the chef special combo ?

4. Is the maple- glazed filet gone or can you ask for it?

Thanks for all your help!!

3. Can you order the chocolate mousse for your dessert if you are not getting the chef special combo ?

I believe it is on the regular menu, so yes. (If it is not on the child's menu, children 3-9 on the dining plan can't order it)

4. Is the maple- glazed filet gone or can you ask for it?

it's gone.

The kids' soup appetizer is smaller than the adult cup portion, but you can also share a bowl of soup and they will split it too.

They usually allow the smoothies as your DDP beverage. I was told no only once in 4 years, but allowed it later that same week.

If you don't order the Chef Favorites (no substitutions) you can order any dessert you want on the adult DDP.

The child's soup is smaller. If you order one of the adult Chef Favorites a BOWL of soup is an app option, I'm sure they would split it for you.

No more maple fillet, but what they do have is yummy!

Thanks for the quick replies everyone.

If my daughter doesn't want her cheddar soup, is it enough for me to have just a taste? Or is it a really tiny portion ( too bad no pics)!!

See, I was confused because in the menus section on this board is has chocolate moose as part of the chef special but does not show it as a regular dessert you can get.

It depends on how much your child likes the soup. DD9 had a kid's bowl last year and was able to share a couple of bites, and still had some left over to share. She doesn't tend to eat a lot of one thing though.

Regarding the opening lunch time - I think it's 11:30 or 12:00, I can't remember which (though I lean towards 11:30). Don't know when the changeover to dinner is - 4:00?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter