Le Cellier new menu? OFFICIAL New Menu Discussion

It's definitely changing. Someone read the whole menu out to me a couple of hours ago. ;)

Charlotte

Surely there must be a DISer with an ADR for tonight, right?? ;) Perhaps we'll see a post with a mobile phone picture of the menu...

I am glad I am not the only one this is bothering.... I have a long while to go before ADRs but dont they understand... I NEED TO KNOW!!!!.... As of right now we do not intend to use 2 TS credits. Unless the new menu blows my socks off!

Cast Members have access to the new menu already and yes, it is changing. Le Cellier is overrated and honestly, if they tried to pass off their old menu as a signature restaurant then that would be totally laughable.

However, the new menu is interesting. Still would rather go to like 10 other places in the 'World then Le Cellier personally speaking.

I can't wait to see what the dinner menu will offer. However we are going for lunch instead, don't see the point of wasting two credits if I can still get steak for lunch. :confused3

Cast Members have access to the new menu already and yes, it is changing. Le Cellier is overrated and honestly, if they tried to pass off their old menu as a signature restaurant then that would be totally laughable.

However, the new menu is interesting. Still would rather go to like 10 other places in the 'World then Le Cellier personally speaking.

Soooooo.... you have access??? are you allowed to share?????? :)

I know there are lots of folks who are not impressed with Le Cellier; but I love the risotto, I make good risotto, but not anything like theirs. Also the soup, the pretzel bread, the filet........ darn, I'm hungry!

Not updated yet. Someone needs to get on this and since i am in NJ it aint gonna be me. LOL I need to know if it is worth the 2 as we all do.

I was talking to Disney dining on another issue and just thought I would ask about the new menu. The cm stated that it was just loaded into their system today she told me that they are still having the ny strip,fillet Mignon, chicken something, and then their are several sandwiches. I asked twice about the strip, and she stated that it is on there....my dh has to have this. she did state that they have been advised to let everyone know things are subject to change.

We too are looking for the new menu to be shown. We have a seating for 7pm on April 27th. If the menu does not look great for the buck we plan another visit to Texas De Brazil only 15 minutes away..Endless meat and Salad bar!!!

Old menu is still up! Is it sad that I have been obsessing about this all day? My trip is not until May and I am still checking every hour!! Can't wait to see what is in store!

Melissa

Old menu is still up! Is it sad that I have been obsessing about this all day? My trip is not until May and I am still checking every hour!! Can't wait to see what is in store!

Melissa

Me too! 2 more months to go.

I thought about calling the phone booths in the UK pavillion and asking whoever answered to go over take a picture of the menu and text it to me. I think I'm finally losing it!

I thought about calling the phone booths in the UK pavillion and asking whoever answered to go over take a picture of the menu and text it to me. I think I'm finally losing it!

I think that sounds like a brilliant idea!!!:yay:

Melissa

I can not wait either. I made my ADR's for August but ws hoping to just confirm that the filet was still on the lunch menu. Keeping my fingers crossed :rolleyes1

We don't have an ADR for our upcoming trip in a week, but I'd really like to see how they upgrade Le Cellier!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter