LAX to SNA (John Wayne)

Dalton5

<font color=teal>I swear... I would go off my Von
Thanks to the powers that be, our flight times were changed to a late day arrival. We were originally scheduled to arrive at SNA early and pick up our rental car there. So we were able to change to an earlier flight going into LAX, BUT...we still have to pick up our rental car at SNA...
What's the best way to get from LAX to SNA?

It's going to cost on the order of $100+ to get from one to the other, whether by shuttle, taxi or ride share. Is it possible to change your rental car reservation to pick up at LAX and drop off at SNA? I usually find Costco pretty reasonable for one way rentals if you're a Costco member.

What a nuisance. I agree changing your pickup to LAX would be the easiest solution. You’re looking at $100 plus shuttling between the 2 airports and it will be a real time suck if you plan to visit the parks on your arrival day which is what I’m assuming.
Otherwise I’d just shuttle to your Anaheim Hotel from LAX, visit the parks in the morning, get a rideshare to SNA later that day to pick up the car and go back to the parks that afternoon/evening. If you choose to do this, just ring the SNA rental location and let them know you’re picking up the car later than planned due to a flight change.

Thanks for the info. We are booked thru Southwest Vacations and have been told that they can't change the pick up location. Guess we will call back and try again. What a pain!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter