Laundry machines on Disney Wonder Question

You buy a token from a screen with your Key to the World card, then touch your card to the machine that you want to use in order to redeem that token. If you have tokens left over at the end, you can get them refunded.

The Disney Bands probably also work, but I haven't tried. You can't use quarters or credit cards at all.

You buy “tokens”!attached to your key to the world card. $3 per token. One token needed for one washer or dryer. So one load is $6.

Extra tokens you don’t use get refunded to you.

Anyone knows if they use the same tokens as they do at Aulani? I still have some leftovers.

Anyone knows if they use the same tokens as they do at Aulani? I still have some leftovers.
Since they aren’t physical tokens, but are connected to your shipboard account, I would not expect this. Shipboard accounts should clear at the end of a cruise.

Are you talking about physical tokens at Aulani? Or did they actually leave credits on your room folio?

Since they aren’t physical tokens, but are connected to your shipboard account, I would not expect this. Shipboard accounts should clear at the end of a cruise.

Are you talking about physical tokens at Aulani? Or did they actually leave credits on your room folio?
Yes, I was talking about physical tokens.

These are virtual tokens on the ship and not anything you hold on to. Everything is electronic. Nothing physical about the tokens.

They don’t even carry over from sailing to sailing since last week on the Wonder it said on the screen unused tokens will be refunded automatically to my account.

I can confirm that unused virtual laundry tokens are refunded to your shipboard account at the end of the cruise.

A bit off topic, but still laundry related on the Wonder: Did they offer the discounted laundry bag wash mid-week like they did in Europe last year on the Dream?
Mike

Thank you! I hope and suspect they will continue this during the Summer. We sail in July.
Don't count on it. They definitely didn't offer any laundry specials when I went to Alaska last summer.

But, maybe they'll start doing it all the time. That wouldn't be so bad!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter