Late to the party, as usual...

At the Presidential level, California doesn't have a jungle primary. Hence you won't see every single candidate listed in the guide. You will only see the candidates for whatever party you are registered as. If you are registered as No party preference, you won't see a single Presidential candidate on your primary ballot. But you may request a crossover ballot for the Democratic party, the Libertarian Party, or the American Independent party. Those party primaries are open. If you wish to vote in any other party's primary, you will have to register for that party. Those are all closed primaries.
Actually, those numbers of Presidential candidates IS from my sample ballot. California no longer prints a sample ballot by party, they list everyone by party, so you have to wade through to find the right party.

Actually, those numbers of Presidential candidates IS from my sample ballot. California no longer prints a sample ballot by party, they list everyone by party, so you have to wade through to find the right party.
Your post I responded to used the words Primary Ballot, not sample ballot. Again you will not see 36 candidates for President on your Primary Ballot.

I agree. But some think they were elected to be leaders. Nope.
Hopefully this is a generic or broad enough comment not to be considered political, but I have a choice of 36 candidates for President on my Primary Ballot, none worthy of my vote.

Once again you don't do your homework, are completely imprecise in your wording to the point of being simply wrong, get caught and then try to move the goal posts. At this point, I'd be surprised if you got water is wet right on the first try without correction.

Your post I responded to used the words Primary Ballot, not sample ballot. Again you will not see 36 candidates for President on your Primary Ballot.

Once again you don't do your homework, are completely imprecise in your wording to the point of being simply wrong, get caught and then try to move the goal posts. At this point, I'd be surprised if you got water is wet right on the first try without correction.
Both actually. And in the Voter handbook too. Have a nice day.

Could someone please explain all the hoopla about Taylor Swift, her boyfriend, and whatever the hoodly-heck has the media all stirred up? She's a successful singer, her boyfriend is a successful football player, end of story, I'd think!
We briefly met her in Nashville when she was younger and was signing autographs at CMA fest. She was sweet and made sure everyone in line got to greet her. Later we saw her being harassed by a paparazzi photographer and she was very respectful despite his behavior. I have a lot of respect for the kid. Her momma was there and let me tell ya I would not have been so patient. Imagine some 50 yr old guy giving your young daughter a hard time. Anyway I really wish her nothing but the best. I’ll be honest I watch football but that’s not my team so the only one I’d heard of was Mahomes.

You must have forgotten the winking smilie because that is ridiculous.

I don't much care about Taylor or Travis but I hope they make it as there are a whole lot of folks invested in their romance. We do not need another bad boyfriend song.
🤣

One of my coworkers genuinely believes that the only reason Taylor is dating Travis is because she plans on destroying the Chiefs from the inside as revenge for the Chiefs beating the Eagles in the Superbowl last year. Taylor is from Pennsylvania and was a fan of the Eagles so that's enough evidence of her dastardly plan, apparently.
:rolleyes: Seriously? Lmao

:rolleyes: Seriously? Lmao
Yes, I'm serious. When he was talking about this, he started presenting in the call (my job uses Google meet) and pulled up multiple photos of Taylor in Eagles memorabilia. Don't ask me why or how he has these photos.

The entire time this was happening, I kept thinking of this scene from the Incredibles:

Huh? Almost worth posting posting the 92 page Sample Ballot and 110 page Voter Handbook...almost. Moving on.
You changed your story 3 times. Again this was the post I responded to.

I agree. But some think they were elected to be leaders. Nope.
Hopefully this is a generic or broad enough comment not to be considered political, but I have a choice of 36 candidates for President on my Primary Ballot, none worthy of my vote.

Note the words in bold. Primary ballot. Not a single mention of sample ballot, or voter handbook. Again, Presidential elections in California don't use the jungle primary that elections for Senator on down do. You will vote the ballot for whatever party you're registered under. No party has 36 candidates vying for its Presidential nomination. If you registered no preference, you can request, one and only one party's primary ballot for any party that has an open primary. You cannot request a ballot for any party that has a closed party. However, there is still time to reregister under any party if you really want to vote in that party's primary.

And after I posted that information, you came back with this.

Notice the change in wording sir. Now you're using the words Sample Ballot.
And again, no. You won't have a choice of all 36. You will only have a choice of those in the party which you in fact allude to when you say you have to wade through to find the right party.

And in your third post you change it again.

Both actually. And in the Voter handbook too. Have a nice day.

Again you will have the choice in the Presidential Primary of only your registered party. Not every single candidate listed on a sample ballot or handbook.

1706938036919.png

You're moving the goal posts, to simply argue.

Huh? Almost worth posting posting the 92 page Sample Ballot and 110 page Voter Handbook...almost. Moving on.
And now you want to post the entire Sample Ballot and voter handbook when that would prove absolutely nothing about the claim in your first post. You'd better move on. You've tied yourself into a pretzel. All over something that isn't even the subject of this thread.

Now if you wish to address me any more on this issue. I suggest you PM me. and get back to the subject of the thread. You've wasted enough of our time already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter