Late fall 2021 discounts?

Nothing on the official disney site this morning for fall discounts. It would have been very unusual for Disney to release a discount on a Saturday. And today is last day to book the current offer. We have a trip planned for a couple of days in October. There is plenty of availability at the Deluxe resorts for my dates, Pop and Riverside are also available. I haven't booked anything other than my park tickets as I'm waiting to see if a discount comes out. We have stayed in a condo at Bonnet Creek our last two trips and are prepared to do the same if no discounts come out for onsite. We need two rooms now as this trip is with our two adult sons and we just can't all be cramped into one room anymore. So it's either 2 rooms onsite or condo at WBC. It's getting harder and harder to justify onsite costs.

I thought so as well but I plan to call myself on my next day off on Friday and ask the same question. That will be on the 27th. Lets hope it's true!
So much for the 28th. I did call yesterday and the CM told me that something is coming but did not give me a date. You don't know what is reliable information anymore. :( But hopefully something IS coming out.

I'm looking at dates in early December (which is "late Fall I guess lol) and there is zero availability anywhere. I just don't think every room is booked as my trip isn't unusually long or short. I've been to WDW that time period in the past and there's not anything that would take up every room. The 50th celebration goes a long time so that's not it.

I'm not sure why they would hold back rooms unless they are rethinking not opening some resorts planned to open in the Fall? It would be interesting to know how fully booked they are. I know I really do not want to pay rack rate for early December. I would forgive them for charging for faspasses (Genie+) if they'd bring back free dining.:drinking:

**edited to add I think they'll be some discount eventually - maybe like the summer one

Joining in for the fun. Still hopeful that they will release SOMETHING soon (even 10%-20%). Reports from those on property show they are clearly holding back inventory (resorts not very full).

It feels like a game of chicken - Disney waiting to see how long people will hold reservations at rack rate while people hold reservations looking to apply a future discount 😆

I'm wondering if there's a chance that Disney wants to announce the return of Annual Passes and offer an AP discount to maybe entice some into getting an AP for the first time? I think they plan to announce AP's for WDW soon. Not saying they wouldn't do regular discounts like the summer one but perhaps waiting until the AP announcement at least so as to start up some excitement for the Fall/Winter.

I did go back yesterday and pick through my dates day by day to see if there are resorts available and there are definitely resorts - just not all strung together in a 6 night block apparently starting on the date I was putting in. All of them are deluxe/DVC ones except for All Star Movies showing up a few times.

Well, WDW AP plans were released today but no Fall special offers...and it seems a lot of people are unhappy with the AP tiers so am curious if that will impact Fall availability or not?

Aside from offering a small % off late (what I’m starting to expect), it feels like our chances of a “normal” up to 25%-30% off hinge on them releasing inventory.

There’s hardly anything out there now. If they start opening up these resorts to full capacity, then we should see something soon.

I noticed there are more openings around the time I'm planning to go in November...I'm hoping as there's more availability some discounts are released? I have never paid rack rate at a Disney resort before so have to come to grips with making a choice is no discounts are offered!

I noticed there are more openings around the time I'm planning to go in November...I'm hoping as there's more availability some discounts are released? I have never paid rack rate at a Disney resort before so have to come to grips with making a choice is no discounts are offered!

I am in this phase as well. I wonder how many people are really planning on paying rack rates as usually there are only a few days a year that haven't offered at least something.

We are in a situation where this trip kind of has to happen if we want to go with the group we are going with and we do. I am starting to plan ways to get some of the cost back like bringing breakfast stuff with us and things like that. If it was just me I would just cancel the trip and do it a different time I have thought about shortening a few days but I hate to miss the time with my niece and nephew.

I am in this phase as well. I wonder how many people are really planning on paying rack rates as usually there are only a few days a year that haven't offered at least something.

I am torn...this is meant to be a splurge trip for me anyway (getting in some of my wishlist resorts after a very difficult year). But it's a splurge even with a discount! I just don't know if it gets to my 30-day cancellation day without any discounts if I can justify the cost? Maybe I'll downgrade or shorten the trip, or cancel?

When is your trip planned @emilymad?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter