Last thing you cooked

:confused: Describe please.

Not sure if they mean the same thing as we have in Pennsylvania, but it looks like this.

View attachment 207049

It'a not like regular bologna. I never saw it until I moved to PA from NY. The kind they make by me is kind of smokey and cured. Resembles hillshire farms kielbasa maybe?

Yeah, that looks like kielbasa, often called Ukrainian sausage or garlic sausage here. Bologna comes sliced in plastic packages and is put on sandwiches with yellow mustard. Sometimes it even had a first name...;)

It looks like kielbasa, but is different. Not sure how, since I don't eat either of them. But, they are marked/sold differently. Both skeeve me out.

A turkey and stuffing for my extended family Thanksgiving Dinner. We always do our dinner on the Sunday before.

Sweet Italian sausages and pierogies (the frozen kind) with onions/garlic/olive oil. Yes, yummy!

Last night I made what DH so elegantly calls kielbasa slop. Ring of kielbasa cut into 1" pieces, sautéed green pepper, onion, and garlic, add can of diced tomatoes and can of kidney beans. A few dashes of Worcestershire sauce and dried herbs. Serve over noodles.

Last night I made what DH so elegantly calls kielbasa slop. Ring of kielbasa cut into 1" pieces, sautéed green pepper, onion, and garlic, add can of diced tomatoes and can of kidney beans. A few dashes of Worcestershire sauce and dried herbs. Serve over noodles.
:lmao:For sure, that does sound fancy, although I'm a little disappointed a food-snob such as yourself had cans in the pantry...:snooty:

Tonight I made Mexican.
Homemade chicken enchildadas, with seasoned shredded chicken breast, sauteed onion and green pepper.
Rolled in flour tortillas, drizzled in a home-made sour cream poblano type sauce.
This is seasoned broth from the sauteed chicken, some of the sauteed onion, a roasted/skinned poblano pepper, and sour cream.
Then topped the drizzled enchiladas with shredded cheese, bake in a hot oven.
Serve covered in more of the sour cream poblano sauce. Served with rice.

Last edited:
Well, they were not ordinary supermarket cans of diced tomatoes and kidney beans. I only order my canned goods online from CostaPlentee.com. :snooty:
Maybe try them the next time your regular place is out of $$$ cheese...:rolleyes1

I made a stuffed pepper tonight. Mostly stuffed with rice and other veg, very little meat. It was yummy.

Not tonight, but we sometimes make vegetarian stuffed peppers. Rice, chickpeas or kidney beans, diced veggies, like zucchini, part of the pepper, onion, mushrooms, grape tomato, etc. Top with tomato sauce and shredded cheese.

Tonight DW made salsa chicken. Boneless tenderloins browned then dump a jar of salsa in the pan.

Not tonight, but we sometimes make vegetarian stuffed peppers. Rice, chickpeas or kidney beans, diced veggies, like zucchini, part of the pepper, onion, mushrooms, grape tomato, etc. Top with tomato sauce and shredded cheese.

Tonight DW made salsa chicken. Boneless tenderloins browned then dump a jar of salsa in the pan.

Oh, good idea to put some beans in there for some more protein, since I cannot eat a lot of meat. Thanks.

I'm intrigued! What herbs do you use?

Meat...somethingorother? :o Sorry, Spanish isn't my first language. Please describe!
Guisada basically means stew in spanish. Carne guisada is like a mexican version of beef stew. You serve it with rice and wrap it up in a flour tortilla. So good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter