Last one to post........... Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
tubachick said:
gift.gif

in the community board thread, there is a link at the top of the page for EXCHANGES. they are always going on, I just forget to check them out all the time. They are fun and addictive!!! the titles and themes rotate, just hop on over and check them out....

I'll watch your place here.... ;)

LAST!!!

Well stop forgetting to check it out your missing all the fun

Tigger By The Tail said:
:wave:

It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing milkbone underwear!! :teeth:
reminds me of the scene in Cheaper by the dozen where they soak his pants in hamburger :rotfl: :rotfl:

hhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lyn5 said:
:wave2: just reading back now....took a really early lunch. About three days ago I decided to make a quilt...completely by hand and so my friend and I went to the store and I picked up some fabric more my next step....I have really been enjoying sewing....haven't done it in years...(which is why I haven't been on late w/ Kayla....been sewing)

Okay at least you have an excuse

I thought maybe you just didn't like me anymore ;)

always be yourself coz if they matter they don't mind and if they mind then they don't matter

oooo sorry to be so rude myself but i couldn't help but oversee that comment i would like to join as i am bothered my a rude moron on here

Good Ol Gal said:
random thought here:

you know, I think once my kids get to be a bit older (we'll say in 5 years when I have a 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 year olds) we will have to take a second mortgage out just to order pizza!

We ordered on Tues since it was dh b-day, and it costs $30!! FOR PIZZA!! And we're talking bare bone, one topping pizzas and an order of hot wings.

we ordered a 24 cut pizza with just extra cheese and three orders of moz sticks
and it was 38.00 :rolleyes:

CrazyChik said:
oooo sorry to be so rude myself but i couldn't help but oversee that comment i would like to join as i am bothered my a rude moron on here
a rude moron onthe DIS???????????

eeyoresmountainpals said:
I'll be taking a fire-fighting class through the community college. But don't count me out of this thread! When I took a class last year I would post in between doing homework!! :teeth:
which class are you taking this year???

kimmar067 said:
I did it!! I did it! I DID IT!!! :woohoo: :banana: I just have to download all my assignments onto a CD and I can mail my portfolio binder to the college - then I am OFFICIALLY DONE!!! :cool1: Woo-hoo!! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :woohoo: :banana:
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

last!!!!! aaahhh kaylajr i have just noticed you are a mod*bows in respect*

ckckc2000 said:
Thanks :) -so far all I'm doing is classroom orientation-I have internet there,but no time to use it-I find out on Sat night if I get the internet,I sure hope we do :thumbsup2
hope so

I MISS YOU

CrazyChik said:
last!!!!! aaahhh kaylajr i have just noticed you are a mod*bows in respect*
yup have been for awhile now

I moderate the CCS boards

so who is this poster and is it something I can help with

kaylajr said:
yup have been for awhile now

I moderate the CCS boards

so who is this poster and is it something I can help with

the poster is jasonpwns but hes mainly around the vmk boards he stopped the insults on threads ages ago and tuned to nasty pms but they have died down now so hopefully he is going to leave me alone

CrazyChik said:
the poster is jasonpwns but hes mainly around the vmk boards he stopped the insults on threads ages ago and tuned to nasty pms but they have died down now so hopefully he is going to leave me alone
he sounds like a perfect chance for you to try out the IGNORE feature we have here on the DIS
it will also block his PM's

LBelle said:
Did I forget to mention my 'small' insomniac poblem?? :confused3

This girl LIVES on 3.2555 hours of sleep per day!!!! :teeth:

Clearly, it is time for you all to give it up because, I WILL BE LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is nothing I get about 3 hours but the Queen of no sleep around here is
KIM just wait till she gets settled in from her move andhopefully she will be back here to join in

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter