Last one to post........... Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaylajr said:
he sounds like a perfect chance for you to try out the IGNORE feature we have here on the DIS
it will also block his PM's

lol did have him on ignore my computer must have mucked up coz when i logged on the next day he wasn't in there now back to the thread LAST!!!!!!!! mwahahahaha

Okay I am now all caught up
and since the DIS freezes up for me in a few minutes i think i am going to go
get some yogurt and finish my book

flush.gif

coolsmileys.ne
punk.gif
t/gestures/punk.gif[/img]

Well folks, please FEEL my pain!!!!This smilie bears an uncanny resemblance to my oldest DS(almost 21) Oh yes, he showed up here sporting this spiffy new MOHAWK doo!!!!:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

What did I EVER do to HIM?? :confused3

:rolleyes1 Well, this has nothing to really do with anything but...have you ever noticed how by 4am most of the posters on the DIS are from the UK?

I guess that should give me a clue, huh?? :confused3

Like.....maybe I better start getting my behind TO bed BEFORE the folks in other HEMISPHEREs are getting OUT of bed!!!!!!!!!!!!! :surfweb: :badpc:

But...THEY aren't last and neither are YOU cuz I AM!! :yay: :woohoo:

Well, I tell you....you guys are NO FUN tonight (this morning? :sunny: :confused3 )!!

Now you leave me NO CHOICE but to crawl in bed with DH, turn my palm pilot on and play a rousing game of "glow in the dark yatzee-dice"

:wave: :moped:

Good Morning

another day
and No Kelly

hope everything is OK with her

she used to at least check in inthe AM :confused3

I have to work all day today

if I don't see the she has checked in I will see if I can find her Number

unless oneof you findit during the day today

Mom2Ashli said:
Big plans for the weekend?

Does shopping for school supplies and uniforms count? Nothing too exciting going on my side of the computer. I'll just be whooping it up here instead !

Mom2Ashli said:
Big plans for the weekend?

Nothing exciting planned. Probably cut the grass.

I am going to buy my nephew his first set of golf clubs at some point this weekend.

How about you?

Tigger By The Tail said:
Nothing exciting planned. Probably cut the grass.

I am going to buy my nephew his first set of golf clubs at some point this weekend.

How about you?

Very cool. How old is he?

DD got a set last year and she really has fun knocking the ball around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter