Last minute questions

keith&carol

Mouseketeer
Morning Everyone,

I have some last minute Questions if anyone can help.

I can't find any lime green ribbon anywhere. Has anyone found it in Walmart?

Anyone back recently- Have the shows which were cancelled on some days been reinstated yet?

Anyone know for sure which nights Spectro will be on?

What are the Security Queues like at the moment?

Time to start getting excited but I'm never happy until we get to MCO and board the shuttle to hear "Welcome to Orlando International Airport. We hope you enjoy your stay". It beats Gatwick!!!!!!!!!

Carol x p.s. We'll say one for Leechie while we're there

Carol - I bought lime green ribbon in Walmart

look here for timetables.

http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/index.htm

these are all for February 24 - March 2, 2002

THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAMEA MUSICAL ADVENTURE
Join Quasimodo for this live "Topsy-Turvey"
musical extravaganza at the Backlot Theater
32-minute shows
Sunday-Wednesday & Saturday at 11:00am, 12:30, 2:00 & 5:30pm
Sign language interpreted performances Sunday & Wednesday at 2:00pm. Arrive at least 15 minutes before the show. Please sit in the RIGHT section of the audience.

Beauty
and the
BEAST
LIVE ON STAGE
A Broadway-style production at the Theater of the Stars
30-minute shows
Sunday & Wednesday-Saturday at 10:30 & 11:45am, 1:00, 3:00 & 4:45pm
Sign language interpreted performances Sunday & Wednesday at 10:30am. Arrive at least 20 minutes before the show. Please sit in the RIGHT section of the audience.

so looks to me like MGM on a Sunday or Wed is your best bet for seeing all shows.

Spectromagic Parade
Friday at 7pm; Saturday at 8:15pm
The Disney characters in the ultimate triumph of music, color, and light.
This spectacle of sparkling lights and fiber optics must be seen to be believed!
Nighttime will never be the same!

"Fantasy in the Sky" Fireworks
Sunday-Thursday at 7:15pm; Friday at 8pm; Saturday at 9pm
Tinker Bell lights up the sky high above Cinderella Castle.

Click here
Click here for park hours and fireworks info from Disney
you need to click on each date in each park to find out about parades and fireworks etc - it's a bit cumbersome, but it's the 'official' hours

Have a super holiday, I'm sure Leechie would be thrilled that you are thinking of her while you are away,

Bev

The show days at MGM are the same as when we were there, so we tried to go on days when they weren't both on hoping it would be quieter, too many cheerleaders for that!!

The last Lion King at AK was also 2pm, but it leaped from 4 to 8 shows (last one 4.30) for Presidents Weekend, so hopefully it will be better for you!!

Don't miss Jungle Jammin'!!

Have a great time, too late to send you my ribbon now!!

Thanks both of you. That is a big help. Both DD & I have health problems and not much stamina so when we do get to the Parks it helps to know when the special things are on so we don't miss them.
As is now traditional we will start with Walmart on day 1 so hopefully I'll get my ribbon there.

Carol :pinkbounc

Hearing the shuttle voice is one of our "we're really here!" moments, too :)

Hope you have a fantastic time (and what a nice thought for leechie)

....... hope I'm not too late to wish you a wonderful trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter