Last Day for "My Universal Photos" Great Deal!

MumziMom

Mouseketeer
It is a great deal, and does not expire. I wish it included a Shutterbuttons component, but I'm happy to just have the ride photos at this price!

I copied and pasted the following from their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/myuniversalphotos/posts/?ref=page_internal

"Today is the final day to take advantage of these offeres.

My Universal Photo specials are now live on the website below.

You can buy today and activate your photo package at the park when you are ready.

There are no date restrictions for activation.
5 Day Special Offer - $59.99
-5 Consecutive Days of unlimited digital downloads at participating MUP locations once activated
-(1) Free 5x7 Print
-(1) Free 8x10 Print
-(1) Free 16x18 Poster Print in park
1 Year Special Offer - $79.99
-365 Consecutive Days of unlimited digital downloads at participating MUP locations once activated
-(1) Free 5x7 Print
-(1) Free 8x10 Print
-(1) Free 16x18 Poster Print in park
https://presale.amazingpictures.com/photoconnect.aspx "

Thank you so much for posting this! I bought the one year one just now for our trip next month.

Can someone give me a brief description how this works? I guess my main question is about downloading the images.

It mentions downloads at MUP locations? Does that mean you can't download them from home onto your own computer? Like would I have to bring a memory stick to the park do download them before the end of a trip?

You can download them from home (or on your phone, etc). You can also print them out through photo printing services (shutterfly, CVS, etc).

Also, if you are on a ride that takes your photo, make sure to stop in after the ride, as you go through the "photos" area (giftshop, I think) to have them load your photo onto your account.

Thank you for sharing! I usually buy disney PhotoPass so I got this too. I am looking forward to getting to use it in a few weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter