Large Party/Storytellers Reservation Question

Original Goofy

Earning My Ears
Storytellers would not accept character brunch reservations for parties larger than 6. But we have 7 of us counting the 3 year old. I made a reservation for 6. It wouldn't let me make a separate reservation for 1 at the same time (nor would it let me make any other reservations for times I had already booked at other restaurants). Any idea whether they will accommodate our group if we just show up with 7? Is there a number I can call to have them add the one? Stop by the check-in there the day before and work it out with them? We are staying at the GCH but don't know if that would make them more accommodating. I guess I could have another member of our party make a reservation for one, in which case we would still need to know whether they could seat us all together.

Make two separate reservations (one for 6 and one for 1 or two) on another account for the same time-ish and either earlier in the day stop by or when you arrive let them know you would like to combine the reservations for seating. They are typically pretty accommodating. We do that all the time and have not had an issue.

Make two separate reservations (one for 6 and one for 1 or two) on another account for the same time-ish and either earlier in the day stop by or when you arrive let them know you would like to combine the reservations for seating. They are typically pretty accommodating. We do that all the time and have not had an issue.
Thank you! That is just what I wanted to hear.

Key is to make the first reservation for as large as it will allow you....they can combine a large party with a small party easier than two smaller parties when allocating tables.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter